Quicksilver/Pietro maximoff

I Wake up at 4:30 A.M. to get to training on time. 4:30 a.m.!!!

Don't get me wrong Hunter is training me but still 4:30 is way to early to wake!

She had these pretty brown eyes that draw you in, and don't get me started with her hair. She looks like her dad, Captain America. Hunter can even fight like him. Every one seams to like her, even my dad and sister that is saying something.

I walk to the danger room to see a hologram of a man.

"Just send me the data field Stark."

"Fine Sammy, oh tell Cap. Language for me."

"Ok" she laughter and agreed to do this. "Bye Tony." and with that he disappears.

I walk in to the room fully and see Hunter setting up for to day. She was in what seemed to be the traditional red white and blue like her dad. She also used a shield like him but she also has a gun and a bow.

"there you are!" she said. "where are the rest?" Hunter asked me.

"It is 4:36. Your like you know where I am much less any one else!" I say

"well my dad will be here in a faw momant and we can start." Hunter said.

I stare at her Beauty but I don't even think she knows.

"SOLDER!" I hear Mr. Rogers yell at me. "What do you think you are doing?" This makes me just out of my skin. I look away from Hunter to see I am nose to nose with Captain America.

"So-sorry Sir," and I use my super speed to get away from him.

"Hey dad." Hunter said. "You ready for today?"

"Yes," he said glaring at me.

Oh crap!

Shortly after that Wanda my twin comes in.

"Wanda." I whisper trying to get her attention.

"What do you what bozo." She yelled back.

I run to her side and explained quietly to her what happened with Cap.

"Well your going to be feeling it more then the rest of us."

"Shut up!"

I guess Hunter hears the Conversation because she is laughing.

-----time----skip----

Man was Wanda right. Every step was agonizing.

"Walk it off solder" Cap. said slapping my back.

I walk to my room plop my self on my bed and I am out for a little bit.

Next time I am aware of my surroundings it is 3:33.

"Get up!" Said colossal

I just Madder and turn over.

"Get up or I will dump a vase of ice water on your head to get you up." Said Colossal

I did not budge not even an inch, Intel I felt the ice water dumped on me.

"Fine I am up! I am up!"

"Good. Hunter wanted to see you."

My Harte speed up and I ran to her door. I knock on her door and about 7 seconds later she answer the door.

"Hi Hunter."

"Call me Sammy."

I just smile.

"Some of the students were telling me about a way to the roof, can you show me where it is?"

"Yes." I take her by the hand. I also make sure not to go to fast so I don't hurt her.

That is when I see that she is no longer in her red White and blue out fit, but a green tee shirt and blue jeans. She is even more pretty.

I take her to the roof like she wanted. She was looking at the Garden. Her hair was blowing in the wind. I go and stand next to her. Before I could register what had happened I felt her lips on my cheek.

"Did you just kiss me?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes" she said blushing. I kiss her back and we walk back in.

"Thanks for this" she said to me and hugged me.

"Bye Sammy"

"Bye quickie"

(Ok this is based off of a book called "stolen love" it is on wattpad and really good. So hope you like it.)