Pietro Maximoff/Quick Silver 3

Sammys pint of view

"I don't think that is a good idea." I say as The famous quicksilver, (my boyfriend) Man I can never get used to saying that, set up a metal bucket full of water right above where we would train.

"Oh come on Sammy! Don't be such a party pooper!" He playfully urged.

Ok what is the worst that can happen, right? It is not like it can hurt any one. Pietro and I leave the scene as fast as we were there. Which made me dizzy.

We camped out in the room Next store listening for our victim.

He sat on the floor well I laid my head in his lap. Soon I fell fingers playing with my ----- hair. Man if my dad came in right now I would be dead, but luck for me it was only Mr. lehnsherr and I don't think he minds.

He starts to walk in to the other room with the bucket. My heart starts to race. He is the last person I want to tick off.

"Ah Mr. Lehnsherr?" I ask before I can finish my thoughts. To be honest I was just going to wait not going to the room with the bucket.

"Yes?" He asked

"Don't go in the that room!" I just yell! To be honest not thinking.

Magneto looked at us funny. You know that face like what the heck are you two planing.

We decided telling Erik was a good idea so we would not die today. But as he was scolding us out of all people it had to be the famous Tony Stark that walked in the room with the bucket. And oh no Banner and Hank as well as Prf. X and dad where with him! I was dead!!!

When the Bucket fell and hit Tony and Charles you could hear Erik laughing under his breath. As well as dad cursing.

all in unison we yell "language!"

"Oh shut up Tony!" He said and frustration.

Peter and I take this time to run off before we can get in to trouble.

Time ---- skip----

Later that night I get a knock at the door. It was Ravin. She had Oreos with her. You know any one would let some one it with Oreos. Like come on there Oreos!

"I heard about your prank today" she congratulated. "these are from Charles." She handed them over with a note and she left.

I did not think much of it and bit right in to one. I started to gag when I tasted the overwhelming taste of toothpaste! I pick up the note that said

'Dear, Ms. Rogers
You're not the only one who can prank, and so you're on!
Sincerely,
Charles F. Xavier'

That was the beginning's of a Beautiful team work from the X men and the Avengers which would soon turn into working together while fighting.

(hey guys I am so so sorry that I never updated and like 1 million years just kidding it's like two months but still feels like 1 million years. Feel free to request I'm just was really busy and I'm really sorry I will get better. and sorry for the crappy chapter. Thanks for reading!)