They fine out you where in show choir...

(Hey I had a random idea come to my brain!)

Gambit: this shocked him. You did not seam to like singing or dancing, the glitter dresses that come with it.

Colossus: this does not shock him. You where the fly girl, the one that would be thrown up in the air. (To be honest i'm not sure if that's a fly girl means but that's what I've been calling it)

Quicksilver: he know from the beginning that you where a show girl. That is what actually made him comfortable with of you.

Charles: he did not know you can sing! How you don't know. He has only been you boyfriend for like only 5 years. How he found out was he found the dress. Needless to say he was covered in glitter for a year after.

Erik: you two where going through clothes and he found a old box. He opened it and poof! Just like Charles gold glitter covered him. He asked you what the heck was in the box. You had to explain that you where a show choir geek. After that whenever he was on edge he had you sing to him.

Scott: he know. You guys went to the same school. He was actually in it himself. (Shhh don't tell jean!) you to where the cutest out there!

Nightcrawler: he decided to try and tech you how to read music. You humored him. Till he started to talk to you like a kid. Then you showed him what you got. He does not get like that often but it kinda gets to you when he does.

Logan: you where singing breath of heaven in the kitchen. He never know you could do that. He asked you how on earth did you learn that. You where honesty. It is something you loved.

*Hey guys!!!! I updated! This will be rare but if I have ideas I will right them. 😊 love you guys