Something special about you

Gambit: you are bipolar (A disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs.)

Colossus: you are autistic (A serious developmental disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact.) but only Minorly.

Quicksilver: you have bad anxiety.
(A mental health disorder characterized by feelings of worry, anxiety, or fear that are strong enough to interfere with one's daily activities)

Charles Xavier: you have diabetes ( group of diseases that result in too much sugar in the blood, or high blood glucose.)

Erik: you have PTSD. (A mental health condition triggered by experiencing or seeing a terrifying event.) like he dose.

Scott: you have depression.( feelings of severe despondency and dejection.
"self-doubt creeps in and that swiftly turns to depression"
2.
a long and severe recession in an economy or market.
"the depression in the housing market"
synonyms: recession, slump, decline, downtu)

Nightcrawler: your just super shy social anxiety I guess. (A chronic mental health condition in which social interactions cause irrational anxiety.)

(any of these are nothing to be shamed of. It shows that you are a survivor. I have quite a few of these myself don't be afraid to get help if needed. And I am always willing to talk if you need me. I could tell you some of my stories and how we overcome some of these things.)