SEVEN ZERO SCIENTIST (3)

Chapter 3

System 444 was secretly sad, and already had the idea of ​​changing hosts, so he didn't bother to say anything to Bai Zhi.

Bai Zhi didn't care either, she walked up to Li Shuanmin, stretched out her hand to support him: "Grandpa."

Li Shuanmin was so angry that he almost couldn't breathe, but now his eyes turned red, and he pulled Bai Zhi with shaking hands, his voice trembling "Xiao Zhi, it's because grandpa didn't protect you well, so that you not only failed to take the college entrance examination, but also blocked them with a knife!"

If her parents were still there, how could his granddaughter be wronged like this!

Li Shuanmin was very uncomfortable.

Bai Zhi shook her head: "It's okay, I can go to college without the college entrance examination."

Li Shuanmin thought she was coaxing him, and twitched his lips: "You child...how can you go to college without the college entrance examination..."

He is still very angry thinking about it, I tapped the ground with a simple wooden stick and cane-

"When their family was so poor that they almost sold their children, I took them in! I even let them live in our house and gave them food. Li Dazhu's father said at the time that he would repay us by being an ox and a horse, but what happened? He lived in our house, and when the situation changed, he shouted slogans and kicked us out. This family of jackals and wolf-hearted things will definitely suffer retribution!! "

Well, there will be retribution." Their retribution is her.

After Bai Zhi finished speaking, she raised her head and looked at the house. The house converted from a sheepfold was dilapidated. There were only two rooms, which were so dilapidated that they could hardly block the wind.

But their family has no strong labor force, can't repair the house, and can't earn work points to ask for help, so they can only live like this.

Old and young, so that this winter, Li Shuanmin died in the cold night.

Bai Zhi looked at the old man and said earnestly, "Grandpa, we won't live here anymore, let's live in a better house."

"You kid, you'll make me happy..." Seeing his granddaughter coaxing him, Li Shuanmin lost his temper some.

Bai Zhi said with a serious face: "I'm serious!"

"Okay, okay, tell the truth." Li Shuanmin obviously didn't take it seriously.

But his granddaughter was willing to say good things to coax him, and he laughed so hard that his teeth could not see his eyes.

After Bai Zhi returned to the room, she searched inside and out, only to find a broken bicycle.

This family is poor, even if the bicycle is too broken to look at, they are reluctant to throw it away, so they put it away.

Bai Zhi looked at the bicycle and got an idea in her head, then dug out the maintenance tools left by the original owner's father and started tinkering with things.

The original owner's father is a maintenance worker, so even if he is not popular, he can live a good life.

If the parents hadn't died early, the original owner wouldn't have such a tragic life.

Li Shuanmin didn't stop Bai Zhi from messing around. He actually doted on his granddaughter, but he was too old to let her live a good life.

Soon, Bai Zhi fiddled with a little thing.