TWISMFM (4)

Hearing these ridicules, the corners of Sun Jiao's mouth became more and more obvious.

    Sun Changdong, who was sitting not far away, coughed and looked at Sun Jiao: "Jiaojiao, how did you teach me? No matter what others are, you must first focus on yourself. Even if their morals are bad, you only need to focus on yourself." His

    eyes With disapproval.

    By the sounds of others, only Sun Changdong, a rich man, has a rare and noble character.

    Sure enough, the people sitting around began to discuss in a low voice——

    "This guy is really nice."

    "Yes, no wonder he can support a friend's orphan for more than ten years."

    "It's a pity that not everyone is grateful, so accept It’s okay for the sponsors not to repay their kindness, but they even repay their kindness with revenge.”

    “So, even the white-eyed wolf will not end well!”

    “Such a poor ghost is destined to be poor and despised for a lifetime.”

    …

    Not far away, Sun But Jiao understood what her father meant.

    In the past, Sun Changdong put Qian Baizhi by her side, went to a noble school with her, shared a dormitory with her, and became a shadow she couldn't get rid of... Sun Jiao didn't understand.

    But since Qian Baizhi was expelled from the business school and became notorious more than a month ago, Sun Jiao and Sun Changdong had a long talk all night.

    It was also at that time that she knew her father's deep meaning and foresight.

    It's not good for Qian Baizhi, it's good for her.

    Since she was a child, it was because Qian Baizhi was always by her side like a shadow that she couldn't get rid of, that Sun Jiao had a good popularity.

    Other people's first impression of her is that she is kind, and there is another miserable, introverted and gloomy, poor little girl who sets off her, Sun Jiao, who is more like the proud daughter of heaven, like stars holding the moon.

    Those who like her will like her more because of Qian Baizhi, and those who don't like her will vent their dislike on Qian Baizhi...

    Sun Jiao understood.

    For a while, she admired her father extremely.

    Now that his father said that, Sun Jiao knew that her father was not condemning her, but just reminding her that

    she didn't need to say anything about Qian Baizhi herself, she just needed to hold her head high and show her kindness and tolerance, and she would Someone went to attack Qian Baizhi.

    Besides, Qian Baizhi doesn't know whether she is dead or alive now, she has already kicked away such a "shadow", so there is no need to waste time paying attention to it.

    Sun Jiao understood, so she shook her head with a smile, and said helplessly: "Okay, Dad. I just thought of her for a while, and I was a little emotional, so I won't mention her." She looked at the stage and said softly: "The design

    contest It's about to start, let's watch the competition, there will be many outstanding students appearing in such a grand event, we will watch it carefully and study more, maybe it will open our eyes." The voice fell to the ground, and indeed received countless