[SECOND WORLD] TECHNOLOGY CHEF (1)

Chapter 20

    SSS!

    "How is it possible?!" The system was stunned, looking at the screen stupidly, with a dull expression on his face.

    On the screen, followed by SSS was a sentence -

    "Congratulations to the host Bai Zhi for winning the title of 'Pillar of the Country', and an extra 500 points."

    System 444 was already stupid.

    On the screen, the next sentence appeared—

    "SSS points 500, Pillar of the Country 500 points, won the title of 'Rookie King', plus 1000 points, total points 2000, congratulations to the host Angelica, congratulations to the system 444" appeared along with this sentence

    , The whole space starts to set off fireworks, which are dazzling.

    Immediately, the list of hundreds of people changed, and the name on the last line became——

    Wish System 444, Host Angelica, Points 2000, Newcomer King.

    There is one more title of "Rookie King" than the people in the front. Looking ahead, there are very few people with the title on the 100 people list. The title is glittering and very eye-catching.

    Bai Zhi: "..." It's a bit gimmicky.

    For the points or something, she didn't have a big emotional reaction, so she kept watching calmly.

    However, the system 444 became more and more sluggish, and after the sluggishness, there was a crazy excitement.

    The whole ball of light was bouncing around in the laboratory like a ball, bouncing and howling with joy—

    "Ahhh!!

    That's great! " !"

    "Ah!! Our wish system has turned around! Hahahaha!!"

    "Ah——"

    Bai Zhi: "...Calm down, explain to me."

    She stretched out her hand and grabbed the light ball.

    She is very self-taught, since this space belongs to her consciousness space, then system 444 is also under her control, and therefore, she pinches 444 precisely.

    System 444 was suddenly pinched, froze for a moment, and then trembled slightly.

    It apparently suddenly realized that its host seemed harmless, but... it was actually very scary! !

    This is the rookie king!

    She can pinch it without a teacher, and in this space, she can actually... beat it, torture it, abuse it!

    444 began to shake.

    Bai Zhi: "...don't shake, explain, rookie king, you mean rookie number one? Exclusive to the first world?"

    444 trembled even more when he heard it, and hurriedly said: "Yes, yes, rookie king is exclusive to rookies , only those who get the highest score in the first world can get it. To be able to win the rookie king in the first world, and even be on the top 100 list, this can only be done by a very, very powerful host... The last one took the title of rookie king What's more is the current ranking number one, after he got it, no one will take it away from him!"

    After a pause, System 444 added: "Master, you did it..."

    Well, changed it.

    Bai Zhi raised her eyebrows, but she didn't change her attitude because of it, as if it was a matter of course.