TWISMFM (7)

However, Bai Zhi did not condemn, she looked at the camera and nodded in agreement -

    "I think what you say makes sense, so I think, we should launch a real-time delivery service, what you want to eat, order from the robot, and the ingredients will be delivered immediately The first generation of airship delivery, the robot can receive the food in the first time, and make delicious food for you."

    A new term, "first generation of airship" appeared.

    Accompanied by her voice, the big screen behind her began to display pictures, and small white boats flew up, sailed across the sky, and quickly flew to the window outside the building.

    And the window...

    is the work that Bai Zhi showed in the design competition before!

    Ever since the news that the quantum intelligent robot was real was confirmed, her original design has been circulated on the Internet, and all the designs in it make sense, except for the huge window.

    That window is very strange, different from the traditional floor-to-ceiling windows, which makes people puzzled.

    But now, with the appearance of the flying boat and the perfect connection with the window, it instantly makes people understand what the window on the blueprint is for!

    That's an interface! !

    In the dull eyes of everyone, Bai Zhi smiled lightly: "Of course, the first-generation flying boat is not only a flying boat, but also can be made into a bus and a private car. In this way, it will be much more convenient for everyone to go to work in the future. You can go to work from the living room. Let's go."

    She also made a joke, but everyone couldn't laugh, and their eyes were dull.

    On the big screen behind it is a scene of flying boats, buses, and private cars flying in the sky. The windows are perfectly connected, and the robot stands by the windows and sends the owner to the car.

    People have briefcases in one hand and breakfast in the other, stepping into various cars from the living room.

    The window is perfectly connected with the flying car, as if it was designed for the flying car from the beginning!

    In the end, Bai Zhi smiled at the camera and said in front of such a scene——

    "Look, doesn't this solve your dissatisfaction with quantum intelligent robots not being able to buy groceries? Feizhou Delivery, you deserve it. The after-sales service of Qian's Group will definitely satisfy you!" The video ends

    .

    It was extremely quiet.

    "Boom—" There was a clamor like a frying pan in an instant.

    Is Qian Baizhi really solving problems for quantum intelligent robots? !

    Is it really just to make up for the problem that quantum intelligent robots cannot buy food? !

    Or...

    in today's video, is the first-generation flying boat the subject of her talk? !

    She changed the division of labor in the family, changed the way of life, and now, does she have to solve the traffic problem? !

    Is that seemingly impossible scene really impossible?