SEVEN ZERO SCIENTIST (16)

Chapter 16

What's the meaning?

Can't stay in the country? To be sent abroad? Can't the last name be Gu? Can't come back?

How can you do this? !

Gu Xinchen is her hope, her reliance, she doesn't care about offending people, she doesn't care about school, she doesn't need to study hard, because - there is Gu Xinchen.

As long as she married Gu Xinchen, what would she have?

But now...

Gu Xinchen is going to be sent abroad, and he can't come back anymore?

What about her? !

"No! Xinchen!"

"No! You can't go, you can't leave me!"

"Gu Xinchen--"

Li Xiangxiang followed the car for a distance, but the car was still drifting away. She fell to the ground, dazed and confused. Desperately stretched out his hand in the direction the car was leaving.

Gu Xinchen didn't feel well either.

He didn't even care about Li Xiangxiang who was still there. At this moment, it was as if his head had been hit with a stick, and there was a constant buzzing sound.

go abroad?

He goes abroad with nothing, and the family doesn't give him anything, what can he do when he goes out? What can I rely on?

And I can't come back...

how can I? !

"Dad, I was really wrong, brother, brother, please intercede for me!" Gu Xinchen, who had never thought he was wrong, pleaded bitterly at this moment.

He regrets it!

He shouldn't have provoked Li Baizhi. In fact, they didn't have any enmity at all, just because of Li Xiangxiang, just because... they were jealous of her being specially recruited and the attention she received.

Gu Xinchen's elder brother is not his own elder brother, and he was not pleasing to the eye at first, and now he can't wait to kill this scourge, how can he help him?

Now that the situation has changed, all of them behave with their tails between their legs, for fear of accidents, his younger brother actually came out to cause trouble and was caught by his tail.

"Our Gu family has been implicated by you. Do you know how difficult it is for us now? Do you know how careful we are? Do you know how many enemies we have?" Gu Xinchen said.

Hearing this, his father's face immediately darkened even more ugly, and he said firmly, "You must leave! Don't cause us any trouble!"

Gu Xinchen's body seemed to be discouraged all of a sudden, and his whole body collapsed.

--How did it become like this?

At this moment, not only could he not think of his affection with Li Xiangxiang, but he also felt... hatred when thinking of her.

If Li Xiangxiang hadn't come to Beijing, he wouldn't have hated Li Baizhi, and he wouldn't have become like this. Now he must still be studying at Peking University, full of vigor...

instead of being thrown out of the country by his family with nothing like what he is now!

Li Xiangxiang didn't know that Gu Xinchen even hated her, so she just walked back to the normal university in a daze.