SEVEN ZERO SCIENTIST (7)

Chapter 7

"Host, are you really not going to take the college entrance examination route?" System 444 asked a question.

Bai Zhi kept moving her hands. The technology of this era is too poor and materials are extremely scarce. No matter what Bai Zhi wants, she almost has to make it by herself.

"Didn't I say that? No college entrance examination." Bai Zhi replied calmly.

System 444 couldn't help but said: "Then you are sure that what you send will be seen by others?"

Bai Zhi: "Technology is very poor in this era."

System 444: "Huh? I know."

"But people work very hard. "

Baizhi continued, "They will read what I write, and as long as they read, they will come to me." If you have the strength to resist, otherwise when Li Xiangxiang contacts Gu Xinchen, you will have no chance of recovery. But so far, you have not fulfilled all the wishes of the original owner, and the original owner will not give you a good score..." System 444 rambled.

Although it sentenced Bai Zhi to death before, the ending of the three brothers of the Li family gave it hope again.

The corner of Bai Zhi's mouth curled slightly, and she didn't answer, but continued to do what she was doing.

After all, a system is a system, and there is a natural gap between it and the human brain. It cannot understand how amazing and powerful technology is.

System 444 saw that she didn't speak, let out a long sigh, then continued to retract, connected to other systems in the system world, and began to complain.

Bai Zhi is at ease doing her own thing in her yard.

Li Xiangxiang is waiting for the results.

She believed that as long as the results came out, their family's status in the village would definitely change drastically. The distance between her and Li Baizhi would become a natural barrier, and Li Baizhi would never be able to catch up in his life.

Time passed amid Bai Zhi's busyness and Li Xiangxiang's anxiety.

at the same time.

The principal of Peking University is busy with the issuance of admission notices.

The college entrance examination had just resumed at the end of last year, and the school had countless things for him to deal with. A brand new future was being written by them, and the future pillars of the country were being cultivated by them.

The principal has great responsibilities and is very troublesome, but his steps are also very brisk. A hopeful future is always particularly beautiful.

At this time, he received a call from an acquaintance from the Academy of Sciences.

"Hey, Lao Wang, why did you call me suddenly? Is there any news about sending a few students to practice when I said last time?"

The old Wang's voice was a little anxious: "Principal Zhang! The dean wants to talk to you!"

"What?" When Principal Zhang heard this, he almost lost the phone.

The voice on the phone changed quickly.

"Hey, it's me, hello to the dean!"

"Letter? What letter? We receive countless letters every day, and we haven't opened them one by one."