END | TWISMFM (15)

This day was the same as every day in the past. People still worked in various fields under the Qian Group to build and develop various industries, and then earned an income that made them smile. They couldn't help but lament that Ms. Qian is really a savior.

    Immediately, while cursing Qian Baizhi as a devil, he spent the money amidst the sound of the devil's reminder.

    Isn't life such a cycle?

    well.

    However, this day looked very different, because the official website of the Qian Group issued a notice——

    【The headquarters of the Qian Group and Ms. Qian Baizhi's experimental base will all be moved to Baizhi Star. ]

    Then, the Internet exploded—

    "What do you mean?! Ms. Qian and the Qian Group are going to Angelica Star, and don't want our planet?" "

    Yes, these years have been engaged in the construction of Angelica Star, and many people have gone Bai Zhixing is gone, don’t you really want my current homeland?”

    “Are you kidding me, I’m not leaving!” “

    I can’t go, Qian Group is gone, what about our planet?” “

    Actually, it’s time to move there, Bai Zhixing The conditions are very good in all aspects."

    "...and so many of us have gone to Baizhi Star, and we can all fit in, I have wanted to go to Baizhi Star for a long time." "I

    want to go too, but there is no money, and our company It’s still here.”

    “The Qian Group really wants to give up on our planet?”

    …

    It has to be said that they have been extremely dependent on the Qian Group over the past few decades.

    No matter what kind of monopoly or not, they are also regulating. In these years, except for the Qian Group, no chaebol or capitalist has emerged to squeeze ordinary people.

    On the contrary, a hundred flowers bloom, small capitals and chaebols can survive, and more and more people become rich.

    The Qian Group has done a good job, controlling the general trend of the whole world very well. All the money they monopolize is used for construction, and it is also used to give back to the people.

    If the Qian Group, especially Qian Baizhi, moved to Baizhi Star, would she still care about their planet?

    Many people are worried.

    There are quite a few people on Angelica Star, but more people are still on this planet.

    Amidst their heated discussions, soon, the official website sent out another message -

    [Half an hour later, Ms. Qian Baizhi explained to everyone in person, live link:]

    Upon hearing this, everyone immediately felt relieved.

    Every time Ms. Qian comes forward to explain, she will give everyone a very satisfactory answer. She is a bit of a devil, but the title of savior is also true.

    Although he was relieved, everyone squeezed in to watch the live broadcast half an hour later.

    This is Ms. Qian's live broadcast!