SEVEN ZERO SCIENTIST (9)

Chapter 9

At this moment, Li Xiangxiang couldn't even pretend to be that innocent and kind.

how can that be possible? !

She didn't even take the college entrance examination, how could she get into Peking University? !

Li Xiangxiang didn't believe it, and couldn't accept it.

Principal Zhang frowned slightly, then looked at Li Xiangxiang, and explained earnestly-

"Student Li Baizhi, as an outstanding talent and the future elite force of the country, was worthy of the country's training when she was still young. The country is training her now, and she will serve in the future." Nationality, this is the school-running philosophy of our Peking University.

" The college entrance examination is just an assessment standard. Regarding the country's elite talents and future hopes, we have other teaching and examination standards. In addition to the college entrance examination, there are recommendation and special recruitment. Li Baizhi's strength and the thesis she wrote are worthy of special recruitment by Beijing University. "

They have already fallen behind the world, and now is the time when talents are scarce, regardless of form, and no one will be spared.

Not to mention the strength that Bai Zhi just showed, that thesis is worth Beijing University making an exception for her!

" No, it's not fair, how can she get into Peking University without the results of the college entrance examination!" Li Xiangxiang still didn't believe it. She gritted her teeth, stared wide-eyed at Baizhi in the yard.

Several experts didn't want to listen to nonsense anymore, so they frowned and said, "Student Li Baizhi doesn't have to enter Beijing University. The university and the teacher can't teach her anything, so she goes back to the Academy of Sciences with us and contributes to the development of the country together! "

"No-- " Li Xiangxiang shook her head subconsciously, her face still full of disbelief.

Whether it's Peking University or the Academy of Sciences, they are beyond her reach. Li Baizhi didn't even have a college entrance examination, so why can she get in?!

Principal Zhang finally losing his patience, he simply felt that this girl was from another school, or more exaggeratedly, a spy from another country!

Otherwise, how could he keep preventing a rare genius like Li Baizhi from entering Beijing University?!

"Who are you? Principal Zhang asked with a frown.

Watching Li Xiangxiang carefully with his eyes. Could it be that this person was invited by other schools who got the news, and stop him here, so that other schools can snatch Li Baizhi, a good seed?!

Definitely is!

Insidious!

Li Xiangxiang took a few steps back, opened her mouth, and was watched by Principal Zhang, but she didn't dare to speak anymore.

She will also go to the capital to study in the future. If the headmaster goes to the headmaster of the capital normal school to say a few words, what good impression can she make on the school?

Seeing him ask her name, she immediately shut her mouth and backed away.

It was just that the deep unwillingness in her heart seemed to overwhelm her.