TWISMFM (14)

444's voice was full of anger: "Master!! Let's deal with him! We should deal with him early and severely!"

The light ball bounced around, obviously very emotional.

    Bai Zhi pushed her eyes, and a sneer flashed in her eyes: "444, if you deal with him directly, it's a pleasure for him, not a punishment, but a gift." Sun Changdong was the one who killed

    Qian Baizhi's parents . A partner and a friend, such a person, no amount of punishment can be too much, right?

    Bai Zhi didn't attack him directly before, did she have no strength?

    No, she told him at the beginning - I know you killed my parents.

    Then she focused on her own affairs, and as the Qian Group became more and more powerful and powerful, Sun Changdong would become more and more afraid.

    He will live in torment every day, struggling, suffering, worrying, seeing hope, hope shattered, endless cycle, and Bai Zhi only needs to concentrate on doing his own thing.

    Sure enough, his emotions have reached the peak now, reaching a critical point where he can't continue.

    So he came out and posted this video, hoping to save his life.

    444: "...Master, what are you going to do?"

    Bai Zhi smiled: "Isn't he afraid that I will kill him? Of course I won't kill him."

    For some reason, 444 felt his back go numb when he saw her smile. , as if a gust of cool wind was blowing.

    It shrinks its non-existent neck and hides.

    After Sun Changdong's video was released, it caused heated discussions on the Internet, but neither the Qian Group nor Qian Baizhi responded, as if the video did not exist.

    Gradually, the enthusiasm for online discussions disappeared.

    But Sun Changdong was actually not at ease, he was waiting for Qian Baizhi's response, and he could find out his attitude from her response.

    However, she didn't respond at all, so naturally he couldn't see her attitude clearly.

    It made him very anxious.

    Sun Jiao: "Dad, does she want to let it go like this?"

    Sun Changdong's face was gloomy, his eyes were filled with obscurity: "How could it be possible to let it go like this? Qian Baizhi is a woman who will take revenge on every grievance, and she can hide her abilities ten thousand times." For a few years, it's really normal to hide her murderous intention..."

    He was too afraid of death, so no matter what, he felt that she would come to kill him.

    "Dad, now everyone in the world knows that she might kill you. If something happens to you, everyone will know that she did it. She...shouldn't dare?" Sun Jiao said tentatively.

    Sun Changdong took a deep breath, he still couldn't calm down, and couldn't let go of his worries.

    He looked at Sun Jiao: "Our company's situation is getting worse and worse. What's going on with Gao Ze? Is he willing to marry you, is he willing to give you a hand?" Sun Jiao's face suddenly became rare

    . When she got up, she gritted her teeth: "That bastard Gao Ze! She sees that our family has a grudge against Qian Baizhi, and now our family is down and out, so she doesn't care about me at all! Last time I called him, he told me forget it, we Inappropriate!!"