TECH CHEF (10)

"What is this person talking about..."

"She said that the Star Network was not researched by Cheng Baizhi? Pfft - Is there something wrong with my ears, or is there something wrong with her head?" "

Seriously, if the Star Network is really researched , who is willing to give this credit to others?"

"Yes, and it was endorsed by experts from the Academy of Sciences. You know, Teacher Xu and the others saw the whole process of making the helmet and the alien net! The teacher said it himself before!"

"During the live interview last time, Teacher Cheng Baizhi explained the principle of Xingwang, so everyone can see that what she said is reasonable and well-founded?" "

This person is a lunatic, the identification is complete." "Did you take her for a test? If she is mentally ill and looks a little crazy, shouldn't she be

released?"

The problem is that we have pink eye disease..."

"Do you really think we are fools? People like this are so annoying."

...

Basically no one believes in Cheng Dingxiang on the Internet, but of course, there are also netizens who think they are wise-

"She She can also be regarded as Cheng Baizhi's cousin, that man is Cheng Baizhi's ex-fiancé, she should be considered to know Cheng Baizhi, dare to say this in public... Is there really something inside?" This voice is mixed with more ridicule and is not eye-catching

. , but also attracted a lot of attention.

At this moment, Bai Zhi was sitting in a large meeting room.

The leader, Teacher Xu and others accompanied her, and scientists from various countries sat on the other seats.

The appearance of the star network has touched the minds of all scientists around the world, and they are shocked by it.

The leader and Teacher Xu were a little excited.

So many scientists!

Among them are several leading national treasure figures from other countries, who are rarely seen in normal times!

Especially Mr. Xu, what a wonderful thing it is to communicate with outstanding scientists, but scientists are treasures of the country, especially those in scientific research, it is rare to see them at ordinary times, let alone so many people appearing In a conference room!

Of course, the security issue must be dealt with well.

At this time, no one should think about it. There are too many treasures of the country. If you dare to hurt the scientists of our country, do you not care about the scientists of your country? !

But at this moment in the country, no matter how worried other countries are, the domestic leaders are relatively at ease. After all, the outside world has been protected by important armed forces.

"Starnet...has it really been developed?" asked the oldest foreign scientist.

The leader smiles.

Teacher Xu looked at Bai Zhi.

To answer this question, she must still be here, and these scientists are all rushing to her.

Of course they won't do it for them.

Bai Zhi: "No."

Teacher Xu: "?"