17 - Enjoying Life

The next morning I woke up to Mattheo's head buried into the crook of my neck and Max laying down at our feet. Max soon woke up and we both quietly moved away from Mattheo. We then went into the bathroom and did our ski care routine starting with a charcoal face mask. What it looked like.\/

After our face masks we finished our routine and walked out into the bedroom where Mattheo sat awake fiddling with his fingers

Max: Hey

Mattheo: Oh hey I thought you guys left me hear without telling me

Alyssienna: Now why would I do that huh

Mattheo: I don't know

He stood up and looked at me and smiled. I smiled back before pulling him into a hug.

Max: Not to ruin the moment but U feel like I;m third wheeling right now so I'm gonna go talk to Draco or Theodore or at least try and talk to Max

Alyssienna: Alright

You might think my life is all perfect and everything now that my mom and best friend were alive but that's not true I soon heard my Father's voice and I took off downstairs. Theodore following me next thing I knew I was in a hand to hand combat with my own Father trying to protect Theodore, Enola, my Mom and myself. Well my Mom was officially killed by my father while they were fighting he casted the Avada Kadavra spell killing our mom. Soon I was pinned to the floor with his wand at my throat till Theodore tackled him and got our dad off of me. While I laid there on the ground my father casted a spell missing Theodore. With barely being able to breath I pulled out my wand and casted the crucio spell on my dad but as I casted the spell he casted avada kadavra on Theodore booth of them dropping to the floor.I ran faster than I ever have dropping to my brother's side. He was slowly dying.

Theodore: Hey Sis I'm not feeling so good

Alyssienna: No not again please

Theodore: I know but I wish I could see our spot on more time

Alyssienna: Of course we can go right now

Theodore: No... it's ok just promise to bury me there

With that my only brother, best friend, partner in crime, bully, and everything else had taken his last breath. I then casted the avada kadavra spell on my Father before running up to Draco's room and bursting through the door.

Draco: Hey are you ok

Alyssienna: I'll explain on the way there for right now we need to go get Theodore and got to our spot

Without another word he stood up and followed me to where Theodore's lifeless body laid. Using all our strength we picked him up from under his armpits an arm around each of us. Both holding on to his hands with one hand and the other wrapped around his waist as we dragged his lifeless body out to our spot in the freezing weather. We leaned him against the tree that had all three of our names carved into it and soon we gathered rock and laid him down stacking the rock around and over him. Hiding/covering his body. Soon we headed back to the house and went to our rooms. Everyone was in the dining room so they didn't even notice that we had gotten back.  I preferred that I was alone for a while after all my mom and brother were just killed in front of me. I didn't want to be bothered by anyone well that was until Draco came into my room and dragged me down into the dining room for dinner. We went downstairs and sat at the table everyone but me ate. I wasn't hungry I wouldn't be hungry for the next couple of days but I mean what can you expect my Mom and brother were just killed in front of me now that's left of my family is Me and Enola. If i ever get married hopefully the guy I get married to will take my last name so my family name won't die when Enola and I do.

Mattheo: Please eat Alyssienna

I ignored him well actually I was zoned out and could only hear the voices I wanted to hear around me.

A few weeks later

I've been eating every other day. I'm currently sitting at the dining table with everyone listening to their conversations and not saying a word nor laughing. I stood up excused myself and walked out and to my room. Max and Draco following.

Max: You alright

Draco: Alyssienna

Alyssienna: Hmm

Max: I said are you alright

Alyssienna: I'm fine

Mattheo and Ethan walked in but I didn't acknowledge them neither did Draco or Max.

Draco: Hey... talk to us whatever you say to us in confidence is between us you know that right

Alyssienna: I don't have anything to tell you

They all sat there and talked for a while. I sat there and just listened. Soon I spoke up.

Alyssienna: Hey can everyone except for Mattheo go out for a minute I would like to talk to him in private please

Everyone except for Mattheo walked out. As soon as the door closed and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

Alyssienna: Alright here it goes... listen I know I'm being distant with everyone and I feel bad but my brother was jsut killed in front of me not that long ago so now all that's left of my family is Enola and I and I'm trying to go back to how things were before but I can't I'm trying so hard to go back to the warm hearted best loving friend and girlfriend you and everyone once knew but I'm struggling to do that so if I ever decide to talk around a group of people please don't get excited or act surprised cause I'm not the girl I once was... I now feel like I'm turning careless, cold hearted, and reckless with my life and I don't care about it anymore

He didn't say a word instead he went over to the door and nodded before opening it and walking out. He whispered something to Draco before walking off. Draco told me that Mattheo wants to take a break. I accepted it and took this as the right time to got to his room. 

" Who's room ?" you may ask.

HIS room the one that everyone thinks is dead. Now is the perfect time to dig for clues.

I feel bad for putting her through so much trauma but she got her best friend back and the Mom was gonna have to actually die or she was going to kill Alyssienna so!!!! Can you guess who's room she's going to?