Where You Kiss Each Other

Wednesday
Where she kisses you:
Doesn't. If she had to, it would be on any ring jewellery you wear. That way, she doesn't have to make actual contact with you and 'embarrass herself'. (Kissed you once on the lips, only once)

Where you kiss her:
Hands and cheeks. Whenever she doesn't pull away.

Enid
Where she kisses you:
Shoulders and back of the neck, basically every time she can get ahold of you

Where you kiss her:
Forehead. All the time.

Tyler
Where he kisses you:
Ears and cheeks. When he's busy in the café and you come in to surprise him, he'll give you a quick cheek kiss on the way past

Where you kiss him:
Collarbone and arms. This is probably due to height difference. Randomly peppering his arm with kisses at night.

Xavier
Where he kisses you:
Waist and stomach. He does a thing when you're alone in his dorm where he'll rest his head against your stomach while scrolling on his phone, randomly turning his head to kiss you either on your stomach or waist whenever he feels like it.

Where you kiss him:
Neck and chest. You hug him tightly and kiss his neck whenever you see him between classes, and kiss his chest while he has his arm around you.

Ajax
Where he kisses you:
Side of the mouth and nose. The side-mouth kiss thing started as a joke between you two because of a time when he went in to kiss you and completely missed your lips.

Where you kiss him:
Jawline and back. Whenever he gives you a piggyback you give his back a light kiss.

Bianca
Where she kisses you:
Lips and hips. She rarely kisses your hips, only when the two of you are alone and you're feeling down or insecure, but it helps.

Where you kiss her:
Lips and back of her hands, she used to scold you for tickling her hands when you kissed them, but you made her get used to it