Your Sibling While You Date Them

Wednesday
- Rowan
- If you're older, he's quite distant from you and gets very angry when he hears you're hanging around with Wednesday Addams
- If you're younger, he's VERY overprotective and lashes out when he sees you and Wednesday together

Enid
- Bianca
- Just to make things interesting since Enid's best friend hates her<3
- If you're older, you tend to annoy Bianca quite a bit, but she doesn't really care that you're dating Enid. Regardless of you being the annoying older sibling, she loves you.
- If you're younger, she tends to stick around you a bit more and often asks how you and Enid are doing to make sure you're not getting hurt. She also steps in if she thinks Wednesday is going to harm you.

Tyler
- Ajax
- You were STRONGLY advised by your brother's best friend Xavier not to date Tyler. Obviously, you didn't listen.
- If you're older, Ajax basically lets you do whatever, as long as you're not getting hurt. He lets Xavier be the one to reprimand and scold you for your daft decisions.
- If you're younger, Ajax is skeptical of the relationship at first, and once he hears from Xavier what Tyler did to him, he tries to forbid the relationship. Of course, you don't listen and continue to see Tyler. One time, he actually caught you hanging out with Tyler, stoned him, and dragged you away.

Xavier
- Enid
- Interesting mix since you know that your sister's roommate met Xavier briefly when they were younger. Sometimes you ask her to tell you what he was like when they were kids.
- If you're older, Enid CONSTANTLY asks about Xavier, teases you about your crush, or even 'jokes' about telling him (and has come very close to doing so.) She always wants to know the latest relationship drama, but has been sworn to secrecy by you and would never post anything about you and Xavier on her blog.
- If you're younger, of course, she still teases you about your crush. She's sort of the reason you and Xavier get together, actually, as she encouraged you to talk to him in the first place. She watches from a distance to make sure Xavier never does anything to hurt you, and can always comfort you through your couple arguments.

Ajax
- Wednesday
- She would absolutely NEVER agree to third-wheel, which really annoys you, because you consider your sister to be one of your best friends.
- If you're older, you encourage Ajax to be just as kissy with you as he would in private. He agreed, though he did have his doubts, at first, until he realised you were specifically doing it to annoy Wednesday.
- If you're younger, she CONSTANTLY throws Ajax dirty glares and threats. "The last thing I want is you getting hurt and turning as soft and mushy as Pugsley." She tells you, "Especially by a stoner."

Bianca
- Xavier
- At first, it's very awkward to even be seen around Xavier with Bianca since you're his sibling and they used to date, so the two of you try to hide your relationship. Obviously, that doesn't work for more than a week.
- If you're older, Xavier tries to warn you. He's been mistrusting of Bianca since he broke up with her, and doesn't want you to get hurt the same way. You ignore his warnings and continue to date Bianca, and eventually Xavier warms up to her on his own and realises that perhaps he misjudged. At least now they can have a civil conversation.
- If you're younger, Xavier practically forbids the relationship at first. He thinks Bianca is toxic and manipulative, and wouldn't let anything happen to his younger sibling; you. He's absolutely pissed when he finds out that you're dating Bianca, since you'd known her previously from his relationship with her.

Rowan
- Mackenzie
- Before you start dating, Mackenzie would talk to Rowan and always put in a good word for you when she saw him whilst hanging out in Xavier's dorm.
"Hey, Rowan, don't you think my sibling is
reallyyyy prettyyyy?"
"Uh- yeah. I do, actually."
- If you're older, Mackenzie constantly annoys you by talking about Rowan to you and teasing the both of you. Rowan finds it funny. You always shoo Mackenzie away.
- If you're younger, she's a bit more gentle with it. Sure she'll tease you, but she'll also check up on you a lot, and always keep an emergency stash of chocolate for you if things go wrong. She's the person Rowan goes to for relationship advice, or just advice about you in general. What things you like, what presents to buy you, places to take you, etc.

Mackenzie
- You choose!
- Who do you think would be the funniest person to have as a sibling while you date Mackenzie?