Addressing the Xavier (Percy White) Situation

Hello!

I've been getting a few questions asking if I'm going to be skipping Xavier when I do chapters that include a group of characters. (Which I will, after the release of the Love Letters as I've already begun this chapter miniseries.)

I honestly have no idea what to think of the allegations against Percy (though of course I think they're absolutely awful.) because the news is still so new and has actually somewhat left me in a state of shock.

I don't know what to make of the allegations just yet, but I know that until until he's proven innocent (if he's proven innocent) I won't be supporting Percy.

I won't write chapters completely based around Xavier, or Xavier X Readers, but he may be somewhat mentioned in imagines about Ajax or Mackenzie.
(It's quite upsetting as well how I made Mackenzie his best friend and then this happens.)

I'll leave the current Xavier chapters up for the small handful of you that're still interested in reading them as I believe in separating the actor from the character, eg. Xavier didn't do this, Percy did.
There will definitely be much less Xavier content on my account following recent events, and I'll list the allegations below for those of you who aren't caught up and are interested. Trigger Warning for the below.

ALLEGATIONS AGAINST PERCY WHITE

- R*pe and sexual assault allegations
- Sending inappropriate pictures to minors
- Saying racial slurs and being racist
- Being friends with sexual assaulters and being involved in their activities
- Talking down to women who confront him about their experiences with him
- Likely more.

You can find information about specifics and evidence for and against these allegations on TikTok by searching "Percy Hynes White Allegations" or, "Percy Hynes White Allegations Explained".