Niklaus POV

In New Orleans
Klaus POV
It's been 5 years that I haven't seen caroline I miss her and sadly regret of I did in the past. After I knock up Hayley she has my child and I have a lot of enemies including Marcel but compelled him to never hurt my family. Others that are after my unborn child so I have to protect her and killed them with no mercy..I can't leave my child without a father I just can't be like Mikael.years later I have a beautiful daughter named hope because "she my light and hope". She have my hair and Hayley eye. Now that Hayley is a hybrid after giving birth to hope and got married to Jackson, finally my family and get to Mystic fall and oh did u mention finn and kol came back from back from the other side but they says it's a long story so they wouldn't tell us.Caroline wait for me cause I'm coming for you..
Back in Mystic Fall..
It's's has been a peaceful day since our last fight against the vampire, witches, and werewolf who tried to our children including my friends just because we're original brothers lovers and original kids...so today I am reading a model magazine, elena reading her books while sage still sleeping in her room and bonnie practice more magic in her grimore book spell. Even our kids go to school and then I heard the door so I get up and open it shocking saw....