Kids meet your father's n mother

Selena: now we already introduced ourselves n we already know who u are(the originals were confused at first until the twins spoke)
Nik: all of our years, our mother and aunts has been telling story about the originals
Sophie: in which we can tell that (look at klaus) ur a hybrid and also our father
Klaus was in tears then hug his children

Max: the originals??(looked at them) THE first vampire created from the ten century and they're more than thousands year old?.. wow I thought they're scary looking but now they're all good looking and (look at Rebekah and smirked) hot.
(Kol was shock that his son has a cocky attitude like him)Angel then punch max in the arm lightly.
Angel: hey that my mom u know n ur aunts too.(turned to the originals and apologize) sorry he such a big fan of ur family.

(Originals confused at first of why would a child of kol be a big fan of them, they always killed people without mercy and they're evil not a hero.)

Max surrender his hand up and put it down when he move in front of kol
Max: and ur my favorite by a hitting other vampire with a bat n I know ur my father too.
(Kol was afraid that his son might not forgive him for not being good father and being there with him after he was born.)
Max: and I forgive u, I already knew u went to save ur family in New Orleans.
(Kol then hug his son and moved to kiss bonnie in the forehead, thanking her for giving birth to his son)

Matt then bring his daughter to Rebekah and introduce her mother.
Matt: hello Rebekah(smile)
(Rebekah says hi and hug him with tears roll down her cheeks n went to her daughter level)
Rebekah : u must be Angel (smiled while tears ruins her makes up)
Angel: mommy ur make up is ruins (giggling)
Rebekah(wipe her tears n make up): yeah I look terrible don't i (look at matt while he shook his head sayings she beautiful just the way she is..she then kiss him n hugged her daughter n love of her life.

While the other originals hug their lover and kids, sage and finn finally reunited with their son patrick and elijah and elena share a passionate kiss while their daughter reading a book to ignore their kiss display. The originals finally reunited with their lovers n kids except caroline n klaus.