Epilogue

Hi! This is the final part of Corrupting His Innocence. Thank you for being with me throughout this journey of innocence and wildness. I love you all and see you on the next series <33

Upturned eyes. High cheekbones. Aquiline nose. Perfect fucking lips. That's how I describe her features. She's around 5'8 with a nice curve of body. Her raven black hair is very long. Everything about her is flawless. And the first time I saw her... I knew she'd be a threat to my peace.

That's her. Juliet Aronzado.

I didn't know her back then but I often see her in Lickquor, a club where my friends and I hangout. Hindi naman talaga ako interesado sa kanya, lalo na't nababalitaan kong paiba-iba siya ng boyfriend.

Minsan nga raw ay hindi tumatanggal ng isang linggo, lalo na kung 'di marunong humalik iyong lalaki. It always irritates me whenever I unintentionally hear some information about her. Kaya ni pangalan niya ay 'di ko tinangkang alamin kahit pa halos araw-araw ko siyang nakikita.

But not until that night happened. I was furious, alright. I know her bull of intentions. I know she just sees me as a challenge 'cause I never showed any interest in her. Clearly, she's not my type. She will never be my type.

She fucks. And I don't.

That's a disgusting word for me.

"The chick is fucking hot, dude! You don't want her?!" Gideon asked as he continued his laughter. Iritado ko siyang binalingan ng tingin.

After that weird girl kissed me, she went back to her friends to probably announce what kind of a kisser I am. Damn her. After she fucked me out of my sanity? There she is. Acting as if nothing happened.

"Shut the fuck up, Sullivan," I hissed.

"Boringgg!" he raised his middle finger at me but I just ignored it. I know this bastard just used it earlier to someone's hole.

"You're more turned with flat boobies?" si Laszlo.

I looked at him grimly and he immediately raised his hands.

"Aster is nice and she acts feminine," I defended my childhood friend because this dick is obviously referring to her. "That's my type."

I really don't like uncensored girls. For someone as conservative as me, I want genuine feelings. I will not even try to have sex with a random girl just to feed my gotdamn curiosity. Madalas ay iyon ang regalo sa'kin ni Gideon sa birthday ko pero hindi ko pinapatulan. He would give me a big box but inside of it was a girl, almost naked. But whenever I reject his gift, siya pa rin naman ang sumasalo non.

I don't want the thought of someone getting attached to me just because I have good features. Iyon lang ang gusto ko. After all, I'm not into physiques. Character is more important to me.

Tinignan kong muli ang direksyon ng babaeng iyon kasama ang mga kaibigan niya. They are now dancing in the middle of the dance floor, as if they own it. Isa-isa ko ring tinignan ang mga babaeng kasayawan niya.

Montecillo is actually better. She has class and her sophistication is turning me on. I also heard she's already managing her businesses at her age. I like her fashion style... her height, and all. We're from the same university and her name is quite popular, the reason why I got to know her.

But no. I also don't like younger girls. I don't want to babysit for God's sake.

"Balita ko, bro, nilaplap ka na naman ah," nagtawanan ang mga gago nang itanong sa akin 'yon ni Gideon. This fucker...