~Boyfriend~

Diego: I'm her boyfriend so back off!
Jude: You actually went with this dwarf?!

Jasmin is still trying to process Diego's sudden appearance but still plays the game just for Jude to go away.
Jasmin: Yes, you have a problem with that?! We're the same height anyways...
Jude: I don't believe in this bullshit...
Jasmin: Get out of my house...
Jude: Not until we have a proper talk!

He grabs her arm and Diego pulls his hand away from her. 
Diego: Are you deaf?! She told you to leave!
Jude: Stay out of this!
Jasmin: No, he's part of the situation! Get out!
Jude: You guys are just faking it! 
Diego: Oh yeah?! Would it be fake if I did this??

He pushes him away from his path, pulls Jasmin closer and kisses her. She knew it was coming to that eventuality so she also kissed back to make it more believable. His lips were soft, so damn soft it unclocked a memory.

That memory was their first-ever kiss...

Flashback

Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIEGO!!!
Diego: Thank you! Let's get this party started!!!
Jasmin: Not before you get caked! Come here!!

She grabs the cake while his teammates hold him so he doesn't run away.
Diego: Nononono!!! Can we do it later?!? It took me so much time to do my hair!!
Jasmin: Sorry not sorry!!

She splats the cake on his face while some threw him juice or even ketchup. Everyone cheers while he wipes away the frosting and throws it at her.
Jasmin: Heyyy!!
Diego: That's what you get!

They both laugh as Jasmin wipes the frosting from her, helps him go to the bathroom and cleans up the frosting from his hair.
Diego: Fuck it's gonna take years to take it out!
Jasmin: This is why I told you to cut your hair!
Diego: But I love my long hair!
Jasmin: It's all fun and games until you get lice!

She laughs and keeps cleaning up his hair.
Diego: I noticed that Jude isn't here with you, are you two okay?
Jasmin: We took a break from each other, he wanted to focus on his career since Real Madrid wants to buy him.
Diego: Do you miss him?
Jasmin: I do...like a heck a lot...
Diego: Jas...I don't think that he's worth it...every time I see you guys together, he barely shows some affection for you...
Jasmin: He's just stressed about football that's it.

She hands her a towel for him to dry his hair. His clothes are also covered in frosting so she picked out a new outfit for him. He takes off his suit to put on the new one, she turns around to let him change.
Diego: Something is off with him, I don't know what but I have a feeling he isn't the right guy for you.
Jasmin: He needs to think that's all, we'll be back together. Come on, we're here to celebrate your birthday!

She grabs his hand and they go to get some drinks. The party went really well, they did some karaoke, played video games and danced all night until his friends left one by one. Some got wasted on the couch. The two most responsible players in the national team, Andres Guardado and Memo Ochoa were layered on top of each other, sleeping.

Jasmin and Diego were the only two left standing.
Jasmin: It really was a great party! Thanks for inviting me!
Diego: Of course! We've been to each other's birthdays for years so I won't let you miss it!
Jasmin: It felt like forever since I haven't partied! I forgot not to drink too much!
Diego: You should stay over for the night then, drinking and driving is not the best idea.
Jasmin: Yeah I will. You still got my clothes from last time?
Diego: Yes they are in the guest room.
Jasmin: Great, I'll get changed.