Bed Time

"I think it's time for bed." Athena said.

"Where are we staying?" Piper asked.

"There's a bunch of rooms down that hall," Artemis said. "But they can only hold two people."

"That's fine."

"Okay, so first off, no girls and boys in the same room." Athena said. "And no couples."

"Dang it." Nico mumbled.

"Oh! Can I make the list?" Aphrodite exclaimed, clasping her hands. "I won't do couples but friends! And people who I think would be very good friends!"

"Fine."

Aphrodite squealed, and began writing a list. It took her less then five minutes to do it.

"Done!" She cheered. "Here!"

Conner had grabbed it first.

"Yes! I'm with Travis!"

The others passed the list around, and we're fairly happy with their roommate.

ROOMMATES

CONNER AND TRAVIS

PIPER AND HAZEL

CLARISSE AND RACHEL

THALIA AND REYNA

HERMIONE AND ANNABETH

RON AND DRACO

PERCY AND HARRY

BILL AND CHARLIE

JASON AND WILL

GROVER AND FRANK

LUNA AND GINNY

GEORGE AND PERCY W

NICO AND LEO

SUMMER AND RIGEL

"That is not fair!" Nico cried, when he saw he was sharing a room with Leo.

Nico looked ready to throw up as he stomped to his room. Leo looked offended.

"Well don't think I'm to happy to being sharing a room with you either, Corpse Brain!"

"Why I am I without Rigel?" Summer whined. "He's a boy and I'm a girl!"

"You're cousins. You need to learn to have love! Platonic love that's is." Aphrodite said. "Like family love!"

Summer rolled her eyes and stormed off to her room.

🧡🖤💜

"Where is it?"

"I don't know!" Summer cried.

Summer let loose another scream as she felt electricity shoot through her.

(Imagine Hermione's scream when she gets tortured)

"Don't make this harder then it has to be," the boy snarled, gripping her hair. "Where. Is. It."

"I told you I don't know!"

Summer cried out in pain, her sight going black.

When she regained her sight back, she was in Tartarus. Her breath hitched as she heard a familiar voice.

"Is that Summer Black?"

She turned and saw Alecto. Summer had killed her again before the doors of death were opened. She still had yet to reform.

"What are you doing down here?"

Summer didn't answer as she tried to back away.

"No matter," Alecto said. "I'll just kill you here."

Alecto flew at Summer, her talons raised, getting ready to slice her face, when—

Summer gasped and jerked up. Her face was wet with tears and her breathing heavy. Summer shoved her blanket off, and slipped out of her room.

Leo was stretched out on his bed, peacefully sleeping, when he felt something shake him. He rolled over rubbing his eyes and saw Summer standing next to him, her face wet and glistening in the moon light. She had a tired look to her, and Leo day up knowing she had a nightmare.

"What's wrong mi amor?" Leo asked her.

Summer broke down crying again, trying to muffle it, as not to wake her sleeping brother. Leo grabbed her hand and pulled her down.

"Shh," he soothed. "Shh. It's okay mi vida. It's okay."

"I was there again," she sobbed. "In both places."

Leo winced, knowing what she meant.

"It's okay. You're here. Not there. You're here, mi amor."

Once Summer relaxed, and fell asleep, Leo laid down with her head on his chest.

🧡🖤💜

"What the Hades!?"

Leo jumped up, and looked blearily at the fuming boy in front of him.

"Hey Nico." He sighed, closing his eyes again.

Suddenly, he jumped up again. He forgot that Nico was his roommate.

"Why the Hades is my sister in your bed?"

"She had a nightmare." Leo sighed. "She was back with Kyle, and then Tartarus."

Nico's face softened. He crouched down and brushed the girls black hair out of her face.

"Summer," he whispered gently.

Summer's eyes fluttered open. After everything she had been through, she was a really light sleeper.

"Stai bene? Leo ha detto che hai avuto un incubo."

(Are you okay? Leo said you had a nightmare.)

Summer nodded slightly, her eyes fluttering, as she tried to keep them open.

"Va tutto bene, sorellina. Vai a dormire."

(It's okay, little sister. Go to sleep.)

Leo watched as Nico hummed a song to Summer until she was asleep. Nico smiled softly and stood up. His smile dropped when he saw Leo.

"You tell no one you saw that."

Leo nodded, deciding against telling him that everyone had already seen. All coming to see what Nico was yelling about.