Intro/Requests Open!!!!!

Hey! Let me welcome you ladies and gentlemen! I would like to say hello!

Are you you ready for some entertainment? Are you ready for a show? Well then, like the amazing Queen song I am quoting in this intro, Let Me Entertain You!

So with that said, let me welcome you to my All Elite Wrestling One Shot book! I am here to write for anyone and everyone that is currently in or that has been in AEW! I can normally write any type of fic from fluff to smut and everything in between. I may be kinda new to this account but I'm not new to writing, and hopefully, I'm only getting better.

I hope the ideas I've come up with are as enjoyable for you as they are me, but if you aren't here for what I want to write you can choose stuff, too, because I am taking requests and they are wide open! However, I do already have some planned out so those will take top priority. But, don't you worry dear reader, I will get to your request one at a time.

I'm currently rewatching every AEW show so you can request anyone from any era of the company! All you gotta do is comment on this very intro with this format: Who, who you want them paired with, type of fic (such as fluff or smut), and if you'd like a plot that you have an idea for or if you'd like me to come up with the plot completely myself. It's that easy! Boom. Just comment that and I'll reply as quickly as I can and add it to the list of things to do!

So with that I guess that ends my intro and open requests announcement.

I hope you all enjoy the show!