I've Got a Surprise for You (Pac x OC)

"I've got a surprise for you."

"What's that?"

"You'll just have to see when I get back home."

"No need to be cheeky about it. I've spent the last few months at home."

"Well, think of this as a reward for all that time alone."

"Oh, is that so? I can think of a few rewards I'd like from you. It's pretty lonely here without you. I don't think I can wait much longer, maybe a sneak peak just so I know it's worth the wait?"

"Only if you say please."

"Oh, piss off. When have I ever said please? I do not beg."

"You sure do live up to that bastard title, don't you, love?"

"Sure do. Now, are you wasting my time, or do you have something to show me?"

"I have a lot to show you but if you think I'm sending you anything with that piss poor attitude then you can kiss the barrel on my ass!"

"Would bloody love to. I'd get a taste of that pussy while I was at it, if you let me."

"You have such a way with words."

"I know. So, am I just left waiting like a fool or will you be sending that so-called surprise?"

"Fine. I'll send a preview, but when you reply saying I left you with blue balls and begging me to take care of it then and there, you'll be just shit out of luck now, won't you, because I don't get home for a bit over a week now. And who's to say I'll want to? Then you'll just have your picture and not the real deal."

"You drive a hard bargain. Just send a pic of your ass and we will call that preview enough."

"Know what? I can live with that. I'll be nice. I'll throw both some T and A your way."

"That is what I'm talking about, love."

"You'll just have to wait until my post match shower."

"Oh, fuck off."

Liz ends the text conversation by leaving Pac on read. She did have a planned surprise for him but she was also a little tease who was going to leave him waiting and wanting more, so that her surprise would be everything he'd ever want and/or need.

But, she wasn't completely heartless, so she documented her post match shower picture by picture, but as he tried to ask for more than just nudes and wanted her to help him finish, she stopped sending pictures completely and finished the conversation by sending emojis that roughly said 'kiss the barrel on my ass' followed up with am 'i'll see you soon, goodnight.'

With that, Pac awaited Liz's return home with baited breath. Little did she know, or would probably ever know, her little shower documentation was used for inspiration every day, several times a day, until finally the day had arrived when she was on her way. She told him to be waiting for her in their bed, as she didn't want him to use any energy. She wanted to help him get better so that he could be back on the road with her. He did as he was told, seeing as she said her surprise would help heal him back to full health. His mind raced with what it could be. Some of the things he had thought of he'd only seen in porn, but hey, she's a dirty girl, he thought, and it's been awhile.

But, he could not have expected what happened, as when she walked through the door, his mind continued to race. He heard heels clack as she came into the house and walked to the door. This excited him; it must be pretty extreme. She almost never wore heels.

As the door opened, his jaw almost hit the floor. There Liz stood, a total bombshell, looking straight out of every male fantasy and dressed from head to toe as a nurse that could cure anyone, with breasts that were popping out of her tight shirt, candy apple red lipstick, and, to his shock, a wig as black as night.

This wasn't his normal girlfriend. No, this was his surprise.

"Holy shit."

"What's the matter, sir? Is it my outfit?"

"Elizabeth, you are so fucking hot. I can't believe this."

"Sir, please only refer to me as 'nurse'."

"Fuck, okay nurse, whatever you say."

"All I want is for you to get better, sir. Don't you want to be the best you that you can be?"

"Yes, oh yes, nurse, and I'm in a lot of pain."

"Lay down and show me where it hurts"

"The pain is all over, but mostly right here."

"Yes sir, it does look awfully swollen."

Pac quickly worked to finish getting his clothes off, fully revealing what he said was the source of the pain. Nurse Liz seductively crawled up his body and as Pac lay there, it was only then he noticed the warm and wet sensation on his leg. She hadn't worn anything underneath that short and tight nurse's skirt. She sat up straight, looked right a him, bit her lip, and said,

"Looks like I'm going to just have to suck out the toxins to make the swelling go down and make you feel better."

"Yes please, nurse. Anything to restore my health."

Liz wrapped her lips around his tip for a moment then slowly pulled off with a slurp. She let out a slight laugh before spitting in both hands and wrapping them around his shaft. His look was shocked. As much as he really wanted to mess up that pretty red lipstick, he couldn't help but to be just as satisfied as she aggressively and quickly pumped his cock, all while she started to pick up her motion as she rode his legs. Between moans and little giggles, she'd pump him harder and ask, "Are you feeling better, sir?" But, that would make him toss his head in pleasure.

As she kept this act up, she nearly made herself finish and she knew by the look on his face he was almost there, too. She crawled up more on him, nearly putting him into herself, but she just slid up and down on it enough to finish herself off. She made sure she only kept edging him, though, and as she crawled back down his leg she told him, "You can't fuck your nurse. That wouldn't be ethical. Plus, I told you, I have to suck those toxins out, but silly me, seems l'll have to taste some of my own toxins. But that's okay, sir, that happens in this profession."

She then rewrapped her lips around his head before taking more of his cock. It was a messy affair but neither cared. She deep-throated him until she couldn't breathe, but rather than come up for air, she moved her hand back to his shaft. As she bobbed up and down with her mouth as well, it didn't take long for her mouth and hand technique to make those toxins to be released. She swallowed as much as she could but she still came off his cock covered in her own spit and cum, mixed with his as well, but she did her damndest to still look sexy.

"Did I do a good job, sir? Am I a good nurse?"

"Yes, you're an amazing nurse, love." Pac said out of breath

"Great to hear, sir. Hopefully you rate me really well on my survey. But, if you're feeling better, I'm going to go get cleaned up and go. Oh, and Miss. Wells said she'd like you to pay back her surprise with dinner somewhere nice, so you might want to get cleaned up, too. Oh, and she says she also expects you to be sure to eat your leftovers when you get back home."

"I'll see right to that," Pac looked dumbfounded as Liz jumped up with a pep in her step and hopped to the bathroom door to go shower. But, she stopped to turn back to him and say,

"I'll see you at our next check up, sir."

As she left and he heard the shower turn on, a defeated but definitely pleasantly surprised Pac picked up his phone and gave in, calling their favorite restaurant with plans to take her on a nice date and think of a bigger surprise to return the favor.