Discovery

A drop of blood on the floor attracted the raven- haired man as he bend down and touched it with his glove and rubbed the liquid between his thumb and index finger. "blood... " he muttered to himself as he glanced forward towards the dark alley beyond him. Curiosity got the better of him aa he followed the trail of blood droplets. The alley smelled of rotten flesh and made the raven-haired gag in disgust.

That's when he saw a figure lying against the brick wall. On closer inspection, the man saw the person's chest raising ever so slowly. Thinking of leaving whoever that was to die,  he stopped when he heard a grumble from the person which sounded like a man's. The raven-haired threaded cautioulsy towards the person and his eyes widened.

"Dazai-kun! " Mori exclaimed as he glanced at the brunette who was a mess. Blood still currently flowing from the latter's stomach and dried blood on his forehead as Dazai clutched his stomach painfully. Mori hastily checked for a pulse and thankfully it was there but slowing down every passing minute. That's when Mori noticed blood staining Dazai's brown hair slightly. He stilfed a gasp as he fished out his phone and stood up as he enabled his ability. A bonde haired girl glanced at Mori as the raven-haired pointed behind her. She looked and she too, was shocked. She obviously recognised the brunette. He even was forced to play with her when he was still in the mafia. She glanced over at Mori who was talking on the phone so she swiped a scapel off Mori and used it to lift up Dazai's hair gently to check if there was a wound causing the bleeding. She couldn't touch Dazai or she would disappear because of his troublesome nullifying ability. mori,  after a few minutes finally put away his phone and sighed. Elise tugged on Mori's coat in a concerned way and reported, "He may have a conclusion and his wounds thankfully aren't deep but I suspect that Dazai-san must have been here for a few hours already so he lost a lot of blood. we need to bring him back to base." Mori nodded and went over to carry the injured brunette on his back as he slowly but steadily made his way back to the mafia base.