All lies

As the ADA members stumbled out of the way,  Dazai dragging an irritated Chuuya away quickly. The circular object blinked red a few times before it exploded. It was a bomb!

The tables, chairs and glaas ahards went flying across the room as the ADA members also were swept off their feet and struggled to support themselves up. Dazai and Chuuya,  however, made it out of the office and were soared from the explosion.

Thankully for Yasano's ability, none of the ADA members were unscared. The brunette glanced into the office as he frowned. He turned towards his partner and explained as calmly aa he could,  "Chuuya, stay here. At no cost do you leave this spot and interfere." Chuuya not understanding the situation fully, nodded hesitantly. Dazai intertwined his hands with Chuuya's and placed his forehead gently onto Chuuya's.

"Promise me you won't... "

Chuuya raised a brow. Should he or should he not. Looking at Dazai's desperate face,  Chuuya hummed in response,  "I promise. " Dazai smiled as he let go of the ginger and srode into the room confidently.

Thr ADA members stared curiously. Another figure appeared from oppposite of the room, "I see the bomb didn't work. I should have expected that... " a voice echoed thought he room. Dazai glared at the figure walking towards him. "I guess your prodigy brain wasn't working today, Fyodor... " A raven-haired emerged from all the smoke. The said person smirked. "I see I've underestimated you, Dazai..."

The rest of the ADA members and Chuuya,  who was still hiding were clueless on what Fyoodt was saying. Nothing thr ADA members clueless expressions he chuckled. "You see,  your friend over here, "he pointed to Dazai before continuing,  "didn't actually lose his memories. Who would've have known. He predicted that the mafia boss would take him back into the mafia and make him an executive after being found injured in an alleyway and plotted his plan from there." Dazai frowned slightly before smirking, "You guessed right. Wow! Well yes,  being in the mafia once again was quite uncomfortable. " Fyodor stepped closer to Dazai as he smiled, "How smart..."

The ADA members eyes widened. "You were acting the whole time? " Atsushi spoke up aa Dazai glanced at the weretiger. He gave a comforting smile as he admitted,  "Well, yes
...I was acting. So that I could get the rat out. " he glared at Fyoodr afterwards which earned another xhuckled from the raven-haired. Chuuya whos tofled a gasp when the truth was uncovered was ready to get out lf his hiding spot until he ehard Dazai said,  "But that want the only reason why I acted. " The ravne head opposite of him nodded,  "I don't see my target anywhere..."

"Target? " Kunikida asked, not letting his guard down.

"Yes, port mafia executive Nakahara Chuuya is my target. That was probably the main reason why Dazai acted. So that he could get back into he mafia and become an executive. Therefore, Soukoku riaing fromthe dead and ..."Fyodor paused for a dramatic effect before his smile disappeared. "...So that he could be with Chuuya than when he was in ADA and protect him from me. Magnificent plan, I have to admit. "

The ginger who was currently hiding, eyes widened in shock as he stood rooted to the ground. Dazai did all that just to protect him.

"What did you wanted to do with Nakahara anyway? " Kunikida asked, fully aware of Dazai telling Chuuya to hide.

"Well, to use him of course. Because of the god he has in him, his ability is definately strong as well. Dazai did all that because he knew of my plan after meeting me at the Alley the other day. He knew I wouldn't be able to do it even with my minions but he noticed that I had tools to help me. And one of them...is this. " Fyodor took out a small cylinder container filled with bright yellow liquid which illuminated from the container. Dazai looked unfazed but the rest were the total opposite.

"This disables Chuuya's ability and weakens him, rendering him useless."

Dazai smirked,  "Sadly, he's not here. So,  if I were you, I'll leave right now... "The bunette pulled out his gun and pointed it to towards Fyodor who sighed disappointedly. He went up to Dazai, both of them only separated because of the gun. The muzzel of the gun came into contact with Fyodor'a forehead. However  Fyodor didnt even wince, he stayed perfectly still. His arm snaked around Dazai's waist, as the brunette's fingers pressed onto the trigger slightly as Fyodor stopped immediately. He glance up to Dazai's eyes which were shimmering with anger and disgust. Hearing Dazai's finger lift from the trigger slightly,  Fyodor immediately closed the gap between them. Everyone else looking curiously. Before Dazai could press the trigger, blood dripped from the corner of his mouth as the gun fell out of his grip and onto the ground.  Thr ADA members looked, concerned. They only saw Dazai waver before falling into Fyodor'a grip. Kunikida stepped forward only for Fyodor tonpoint a gun at him. "Don't move. "He warned as he pulled the dagger out from Dazai'a stomach, the brunette winced slightly as his knees gre weak, slowly falling down if not for Fyodor's support."You... stabbed him! "Atsushi announced furiously. Fyodor smirked as he kept his dagger, still surpporting Dazai who was still painfully conscious. "At lrast I didn't kill him, did I? I have use for him. Not only can he be bait, he can be used. "He continued pointng his gun at the ADA members , allowing none of them to help Dazai. He slowly backed away,  to the broken window. Dazai coughed out blood as he was dragged away by the Raven head. His stomach still bleeding,  stainingnhis shirt and coat.  Upon checking that the ADA members weren't going to move from their spot, Fyodor gestured for his surbodinates on the ground to get their transportation ready. As Fyodor was once again about to jump out of the window, he felt a bullet penetrate his shoulder as he screehed in pain and dropped Dazai who continues coughing. Fyodor held his shoulder in pain as he glanced up at a ginger who looked extremly annoyed. Fyodor eyes widened as he glanced at Dazai who was staring right back at him,  smirking. Fyodot gritted his teeth as he hastily grabbed his gun and pressed the trigger to stall time. However, a red light outlined the bullet and flew right back at Fyodor who dodged it. The raven head slashed his dagger at Chuuya'a feet which the ginger didn't expect. He couldn't stop in time but a pale hand caught it and twisted it, making Fyodor drop it. Blood oozed out from  Dazai's hand as he dropped the dagger aa he glared at Fyodor who was surprised that Dazai could still move. The brunette willed himself to stagger towards the pair when he noticed Fyodor hiding his dagger behind his back. Ataushi and Kunikida immediately took the chance and apprehended Fyodor,  Yasano and Rampo rushing towards Dazai. The rest gathering the other mafia members.

Applying pressure on Dazai's wound, Chuuya held on to the brunette's hand tightly and let Dazai's head rest on his lap to allow him to breathe. Dazai glanced uo to Chuuya's ocean blue eyes and that calmed him down. It always did. "Chuuya, you okay? "

"Dipshit, who's the one bleeding? "

A weak and raspy chuckle was earned from Dazai as his feeble hand grips onto Chuuya's hand.

"I'm fine..... "Dazai assured the ginger but Chuuya wasn't buying it.

"You're not. " Dazai noticed the guilt in Chuuya's eyes. The ginger was just that type of person, to put the blame on himself everytime someone is injured or dead. Yasano was now calling for an ambulance since she checked the wounds and found nothing fatal but Dazai could die from blood loss.

"So, you did all that for me? "

Dazai lifted a brow as he sighed,  "Yes. Chuuya,  you're my partner. And we have to take care of each other right? " Chuuya hummed in response, still grabbing Dazai's hand.