Nightmare problem

The brunette frowned upon hearing Chuuya's statement but it was quickly replaced with his normal emotionless face when the ginger glanced at him. "What kind of nightmares?" Not glancing up from his book, he could see from the side of his eyes that Chuuya was frowning already. "It's always trying to lead me somewhere. It's so real that I end up not sleeping." A hum was earned from Dazai as the ginger went to sit next to the brunette.

Now that the ginger was closer to Dazai, the brunette noticed how dark and deep the eye bags were as he thought about it for a while.

"Why don't I sleep with you tonight and see if you have any more nightmares?"

The ginger's eyes widened as he stared, wide-eyed at the brunette. "No way!" The ginger didn't even hesitate to strike that option out. The brunette gave a sympathetic side glance at Chuuya before continuing, "Then suffer with your nightmares..." The ginger was out right shocked at the brunette's lack of pity. SIghing deeply, Chuuya pushed his hand through his messy hair, " Why do you need to sleep with me for my nightmares to go away?" Dazai knew Chuuya didn't want the nightmares and placed the book gently on his lap before explaining, "I think the nightmares are happening from an ability and I can nullify it." Chuuya took a while to process it and Dazai noticed. "I guess your fish brain won't understand that fast so to make it easier, you won't have any more nightmares if I sleep with you tonight." Chuuya clicked his tongue in annoyance, "You're the fish, not me..." The brunette rolled his eyes and retorted, "So, your choice?" The ginger sat back down beside the ginger and scoffed, "Fine! Yes, you can. Whenever you say that, I never have a choice!" The brunette smirked, "You do have a choice, it's the choice to agree or the choice for me to force it on you." Chuuya's jaw dropped as he hit the back of Dazai's head again, the brunette wincing at that.

"You're still annoying as ever." Chuuya sighed as he placed his hat back on his head.

The ginger only heard silence from the brunette as he lowered his head in defeat before leaving the office.

"I'm not annoying! You just have too little tolerance because of your height..."

The ginger closed his eyes before breathing in deep. He clenched and unclenched his fists a few times as he walked away. The brunette seemed to notice the ginger's reaction before leaving the room and he kind of knew the reason. The reaction he gave was not what Chuuya was expecting.

"I'm not annoying though..." he mumbled to himself as he placed the book back on the shelf and rushed out of the room to find the ginger. 

XXXX

Sorry for the short chapter, I have a lot of homework today.