End

Sighing deeply, Dazai clutched his stomach, enduring the pain as she made his way through the dark and dirty halls through Yokohama's strongest prison. He was initially accompanied with a guard but he succeded in losing the guard along the way since he knew his way around already. His wound hasn't healed fully so it was still painful. But knowing Dazai, he could act his way out which convinced the doctor that he could be discharged. That was one of his talents. A fantastic one actually.

Stopping at one of the cells, Dazai knocked on the anti-bullet and anti-ability glass separating him and the prisoner. The raven head glanced behind his shoulder as he turned his body around slowly, facing the brunette who had his hands in his pocket. "How is it like in that box of yours? "Dazai asked, pointing judgingly at the transparent box which held the ability user. Fyodor smiled, "Not that bad since the food and bed is nice here." Dazai snickered as he continued,  "Where did your special liquid go?" Fyodor's smile disappeared. "I honestly have no idea. I couldn't find it when they caught me. "Dazai smirked. "You mran this,  disappeared?  It's right here,  swiped it off you when you stabbed me." The brunette fished out the cylinder containet out of his own pocket.  Fyodor's jaw dropped before it turns into a smile,"You didn't give it to the police? It's precious evidence. That's a crime..." Dazai lifted a brow before he dropped the cylinder onto the prison concrete floor, using his feet to crush it, the yellow liquid and pieces of glass mixed together on the ground. Dazai shrugged before giving a glare at Fyodor, "What evidence? I don't see it... "He commented sarcastically. He walked out of the cell,  leaving a shocked Fyodor behind.

Returning back to the ADA office, Dazai found the office empty and silent. He sighed left, deciding on going back home straight away since he was in pain and was tired. Walking across the pavements back to his house, Dazai squinted his eyes when he saw a raven head male and blonde-haired girl waving at him from opposite him. "Mori-san..." Dazai sighed once again as he walked over, putting up a smile to hide the pain from his new still gapping wound. "Dazai-kun, how are you?" The brunette just gave a blunt answer, wanting to head home already. "I'm better than ever!" Mori chuckled with Elise eyeing Dazai suspiciously. "From behalf of Kouyou-san and Chuuya-kun, thank you for doing what you did to protect Yokohama and catch Fyodor as well. As cunning as ever Dazai-kun." The brunette stayed silent as he smiled. "No worries, take care of Chuuya for me." Mori nodded, "I can promise you that." With a wave, Dazai walked past the duo and headed back to his apartment smiling.