Unexpected welcome

The ginger who arrived a few seconds later, fished out his phone but he stopped after a while.

"You sure? Mori didn't say anything about killing them. "

The brunette smiled at his partner, "Won't it be easier to just kill all of them instead of capturing them and risking them escaping? "

Chuuya glanced at the shocked ADA members and bit his lip,  about to say something else but was cut off with Dazai ordering,  "Chuuya, tell Mori-san now! "

The ginger had no choice but to call his boss to relay the message.

Meanwhile, Fukuzawa and Mori were now discussing about Dazai's 'death', the only thing weird was that one had a scapel up his neck ans the other had a katana. Both still held a pocker face and the silver-haired male spoke, his katana still remaining a few centimeters away from Mori's neck. "So, what happened to Dazai? "

Mori smiled as he praised,  "You actually found out that the corpse was fake."

Fukuzawa brought the katana closer to Mori's neck, "Answer the question.... "

"Calm down...he should be ready to kill the ADA members right now! "

The silver male's eyes widened as he muttered,  "He would never... "

"He would... "Moti countered as he smirked and had a menacing look in his eyes. Just at that moment, Mori's phone rang.

Mori removed his dagget and Fujuzawa did the same. Mori placed the call on speaker as Chuuya's voice rang through, he also placed the call on speaker to allow everyone on the room to hear their conversation. "Boss, the mission has been fulfilled. "

"That's great. The situation? "

Expecting Chuuya's voice again,  Mori was slightly surprised when he heard a familiar firm voice. "All surrendered, permission to execute? " Dazai glanced at the ADA members with cold eyes as he awaited Mori'a answer. Mori smirked at Fukuzawa. "Permission... "The silver-haired male glared at the raven head. Mori noticed that as he gave a 'calm down' look at Fukuzawa.

The silver-head didn't have time to sigh in relief before Mori smirked once more,  "granted... " Mori snapped his phone close as he glanved back at Fukuzawa who had a shocked face, "Better rush back. " Mori smiled as he headed to the Agnecy's direction,  Fukuzawa following with fear in his eyes for the first time.

The brunettw smirked as he stepped closer to Kunikida,  placing the barrell at the blonde's forehead. "Poor agency...Not that I care though... "He pressed the trigger as the rest of the agency members shouted for Dazai to stop. However, it was too late. What Dazai ddint expect was for Kunikida to glitch before disappearing into the air. "

Dazai aighed in irritation, "Light snow... A powerful ability indeed. I should have expected more from the agnency. "He tilted his head aa a rubber bullet passed right beside his head. Aa he glanced behind his shoulder, he saw the same blonde holidng a gun. "Yet have no guts to kill someone... "Dazai sighed once more as Chuuya stood protectively in front of Dazai,  blocking the blonde.

However, Dazai's eyes widened as he pulled Chuuya towards him, grabbing onto his partner tightly as if he was scared of something happening. The whole office was dead silent.Clicking his tongue in frustration, he announced, "If you know what's good for you, run!" He immediately took Chuuya's hand and dragged him away with the ginger cursing at the other. The other ADA members Deere clueless but their answers were finally answered when they saw a circular object coming in through the broken window.

Hi my readers, I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I was on a trip. Please stay tune to the next chapter!