9.

"Sasuke?" He loosened her wrists but he never let them go. His appearance softened & his body relaxed she followed behind him doing the same, seeing she no longer had that scary look on her beautiful face.

He then went on to telling abt his gift to her, 1 that she wanted so badly. "I have to tell you something."

Slowly releasing her wrists allowing her to sit up on her knees. Her big white eyes focused on his obediently, waiting for him to speak again, patiently.

"I spoke to your father and he's agreed to let me be a donor for ou-your child." She stayed silent.

Not knowing rather to believe him or to think that he was lying. She spoke up timidly, "you... spoke to my father...?" he sighed before answering her question.

"Yes, Hinata. I did. I wanted to do something good for someone as sweet as yourself for a change. I-I can do wholesome things too." She felt the genuity in his voice but he also sounded guilty like he was caught doing something bad & wanted to make up for it. "I hate seeing you sad." he gently brushed the strands of hair that hung in her face behind her ear.

He thought that she would pull away but she didn't.

"Hinata I will give you a baby." he said softly in a comforting tone. She still didn't say a thing it was as if her body froze and she was stuck. Lips shut, eyes looking at him, but not at him, like he wasn't there.

Hands staying at her side and her breathing becoming quiet which nerved him causing him to curse himself in his head.

SASUKE! UCHIHA! That was too straightforward! Now she'll think that you're nothing but a big creep! Hurry! Think of something else to say you big dobe! He grew awkwardly silent.

She got on all fours again finally speaking back up. "A-Are y-y-you s-serious?" he was afraid to answer.

She still had that uncertain look on her face while anxiously waiting for an answer.

What if she goes running off in the opposite direction if he says yes? What if she feels repulsed by his past? What if she's still holding out for that blonde idiot? What if she laughs at him for wanting to do such a thing? What if she changed her mind already? What if she adopted instead?

What if?

He took a big gulp right before giving her an answer.

"...Yes..."

She began to draw back.

He was sure that she was going to get up and run away from him as far as she could...

Feeling his heart stop at that moment.

But he was left in a state of shock when the opposite happened instead.

She lunged forward knocking him down on his back as she crushed the front of his body on top of him.

She frantically bounced up and down grinding him hard, overjoyed with excitement. "Seriously?!?"

Her reaction was like a kid who had a sugar rush. "Do you really mean it Sasuke? Do you? Do you?"

She was so busy with excitement that she didn't even notice his mind drifting. Her breast rubbed against his upper abdomen, and from the feels of it, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her stomach rubbed against his crotch, and blood rushed to his cock all while her hands seemed to pin both of his down, almost like she was commanding him to accept this torture...