═✿═╡𝑻𝒘𝒐╞═✿═

𝙰𝚋𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍:
𝚈/𝚗: 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎
Italic: Thoughts
𝙰/𝚗: 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜

╔═══᪥☻᯽✲══〖ꨄ〗══✲᯽☻᪥═══╗

Y/n's POV

"Let me in." He crosses his arms as he talked with annoyed voice. I excuse out of the doorway as he just casually walks in.

"So, would you like to tell me why are you here and how did you know I live here?"

"Sigh... You know the feeling of getting tired of someone? That's how I feel about Buer." He folded his arm, annoyed by my questions. "As for your second question, I was following you earlier after we parted."

"Right.. have you eaten dinner?" It was second nature for me to ask other people stuff like that. Even if he is a stranger.

"Dinner? What's that?" He sounded sarcastic but at the same time he sounded genuine. How does that make sense? I don't know.

"It's a meal."

"And what's that?"

"... it's food.." Does he really not know these basic stuff?

"... I don't need food, unlike you mortals."

"Excuse me, aren't you a mortal? Who became a god and got defeated-"

"Who told you that? Oh, her. To answer your question, no. I'm a machine. A puppet. You could say I'm immortal. Created by the God of Eternity, yet also casted away by her." He practically hissed at the last word.

"Wait wait wait- You're a machine!?" My scholar side couldn't help but wonder of the countless possibilities and his current capabilities. I'm pretty sure he saw my excitement and took a step back warily.

"I forgot that you are a scholar.. you're not touching me, neither are you going to-"

"Touch you? No I wouldn't! Besides, this is way out of my league. And I wouldn't stoop so low." In turn, I backed away. He's still a living being and his existence is respectable. Besides, the research for machinery has long been banned.

Wanderer glances at me up and down. "You better. If not, you'll be in your grave sooner than later."

"Sure sure. You do you. Whatever you want to do here. I'll go eat." I turned to walk away but was immediately stopped by Wanderer.

"I just threatened you. Are you not afraid?"

"Afraid? Of you? No."

"It was not an empty threat." He curls his hands into a fist but no matter I don't feel threatened at all, probably because I'm in my house

"Ok ok. Jeez. Y'know, my mother is home and she would kick you out if she heard that." I playfully put both my hands up as a surrender.

"Ugh.. Why did I come here? I could've gone anywhere in Teyvat but I just had to come here." He face palms himself as he leaned against the walls of a corner of the room. Meanwhile, I just went back to my food. I'm secretly glad that he's here, despite his.. well differences, being in his company made this room feel less lonely.