═✿═╡𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕╞═✿═

𝙰𝚋𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍:
𝚈/𝚗: 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎
Italic: Thoughts
𝙰/𝚗: 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜

Warning: Vulgar words said by you know who <3

╔═══᪥☻᯽✲══〖ꨄ〗══✲᯽☻᪥═══╗

Wanderer's POV

"Wanderer..."

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Heh. There's no need to be sorry. I'm used to it." I stood up and created some distance between us, not in the direction of the door so Y/n wouldn't pull me back. "You should get something to eat, you must be hungry."

"Yeah.." Y/n makes their way to the door and waits for me to follow. I kept it a secret from you for a reason, made you sleep so you wouldn't know. ... But this secret cannot be kept long if I don't know anything. "Wanderer, are you coming?"

"Mm.. coming." I snapped out from my thoughts and walked over.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Y/n's POV

"Ah Y/n you're awake!" Hm? What's mom doing here?

"Mom? Are you done with your project?" I asked.

"Ah yes, I am. How are you doing?"

"Just hungry, oh right. Mom, this is Wanderer. Wanderer, this is my mother." I introduced them. Mom had a surprise look and Wanderer had a... neutral look I suppose. From the corner of my eye, I noticed Wanderer shake his head.

"Ah well, it's nice to meet you, Wanderer." Mom greeted.

"Greetings ma'am." Wanderer greeted back. This feels really animated..

"Mom, we're gonna go out and grab some food to eat."

"Alright, come home soon!" Mother smiled as I dragged Wanderer out the house.

As we walked towards Pusparani Cafe, Wanderer kept looking around as if looking for someone.

"Ok, what's going on?" I halted right outside Puspa Cafe and turned on the spot.

"What?" Wanderer held his usual expression.

"There's something.. off about you. You and my mother are hiding something from me."

"Tsk. I have nothing to hide."

"I saw you shake your head to my mother and she was surprised that I knew you. And also, why isn't the Doctor after me now?"

"Hmph.. I didn't shake my head. That was a figment of your imagination. I met your mother on another occasion. As for the Doctor, I provided him with materials from creatures of the abyss."

"Wait, how long did I sleep?"

"8 hours... I suppose.."