═✿═╡𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏╞═✿═

𝙰𝚋𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍:
𝚈/𝚗: 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎
Italic: Thoughts
𝙰/𝚗: 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜

Warning: Vulgar words said by you know who <3

╔═══᪥☻᯽✲══〖ꨄ〗══✲᯽☻᪥═══╗

Cyno's POV:

Tighnari had checked up on me and asked me for the truth about Wanderer's condition. I told him the truth.. Wanderer wasn't going to make it. There's no lying to Tighnari, he already knew.

I watched Wanderer's probably last moment as he apologises to Y/n's sleeping figure. Tighnari had left sleeping incense around the tent so Y/n would not have to witness his end. There's nothing anyone here can do for Wanderer. Wanderer's body went limp, the last of him snuffed out of his body. I wanted to beat myself up for being unable to do anything but Tighnari had placed a hand on my shoulder to stop me.

"There might be a chance he could revive.. but whether or not it would still be him.. I don't know.." Tighnari mumbled.

"Are you.. suggesting bringing him to the Electro Archon? We might not even be able to talk to her."

"But Lumine might." Tighnari suggested.

".....Tigh...you are an absolute genius! Once we're back in the city, I'll go find her. For Y/n.." I kept my voice low so I wouldn't wake Y/n up.

"For Y/n..." Tighnari echoed softly.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Y/n's POV:

I woke up in Wanderer's arm. I almost forgot what happened yesterday. I could wake up seeing his face everyday..

"Good morning, Wanderer.." I whispered but I didn't get a reply. I guess he fell into deep sleep.

I moved away from his arm and even that didn't stir him.

"Wanderer..?" I whispered again as I brushed away his hair to see his face. There was no breathing. "Wanderer!?"

I turned his body with ease and noticed there wasn't a rise and fall of his chest. He's not breathing!

"Wanderer! Wake up! You said you were fine! Are you trying to scare me!? Wanderer!" I shook his body as I started sobbing. The fear of losing someone was starting to swallow me whole. "Wanderer!"

"Y/n, stop shaking him so much." Cyno pulled me away. I hadn't even notice him enter.

"Cyno, tell me.. what's wrong with him..? He's not breathing!" I gripped Cyno's arm as he held mine.

"He's... he's gone.." Cyno mumbled with a sorry face.

"Gone!? What do you mean gone!?"

"I-I mean he's.. not waking up.." Cyno replied in a soft tone. My heart feels like it shattered to a million pieces. You said you were fine! You said you were a puppet and nothing could kill you. You said yesterday was just a nightmare and everything would go back to normal.. but I can't live a day without you..