═✿═╡𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏╞═✿═

𝙰𝚋𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍:
𝚈/𝚗: 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎
Italic: Thoughts
𝙰/𝚗: 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜

Warning: Vulgar words said by you know who <3

╔═══᪥☻᯽✲══〖ꨄ〗══✲᯽☻᪥═══╗

Wanderer's POV

"Grab your masks and then grab him."

"Yes sir." Moments later, the door opened and the light blinded me. My eyes quickly adjusted and I vaguely see 2 guys walking up to my lifeless body on the ground. In a hushed voice, they both whispered.

"Can you believe this guy is the 6th Fatui Harbinger?"

"He's weak on the floor. How did he even get his position?"

"Well, I heard he's a puppet but he doesn't look like one."

"You two knuckleheads shut up." I voiced.

"You're one to talk." They both picked me up supporting both my arms and dragged me to the operating bed. I couldn't fight them, I couldn't even stand. My energy was completely depleted.

Once I was locked in place. The Doctor quickly opened my lid which sent the two guys gasping in surprise.

"Ngh.." The Doctor fiddled with my internal construct and inserted a component in me that sent me gasping for air. I could feel my energy coming back to me.

"Now, I'm going to give you.. a little gift.. you're going to forget about Y/n and everyone and everything related to them."

"Dottore! Don't you dare touch that!" I struggle to escape the cuffs. The Doctor grabbed my hair and pulled my face out.

"Stay quiet dear child, like you said, the pain will be brief. You won't even remember the pain you're going through now. And you won't be hurt for the fourth time. Isn't that what you've always wanted?"

"No! No! It's not! Not like this! Screw off you fucking bitch!" The Doctor slammed my head back.

"Don't worry, once I finish everything I'll lock your memories of them."

"No! Don't you take it away from me! You've done enough! Ahh!" Nono.. Y/n.. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.
.
.
.
I'm sorry.
.
.
.
I'm...

"And you're done." The Doctor releases me.

"What did you do..?"

"Oh, nothing. Just.. a few pieces of wood." He points to a jar behind him. Liar... There's no point asking him. But how the fuck did I end up here.

"You're free to go."

"Where's the exit?"

"To your right."

I followed the direction he gave me and there stands 2 Fatui agents who bowed.

"Tch. Worthless insects."