═✿═╡𝑺𝒊𝒙╞═✿═

𝙰𝚋𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍:
𝚈/𝚗: 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎
Italic: Thoughts
𝙰/𝚗: 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜

Warning: Vulgar words said by you know who <3

╔═══᪥☻᯽✲══〖ꨄ〗══✲᯽☻᪥═══╗

Wander's POV

"Wanderer!" The same voice entered the house. I turned to see Lumine standing there and Paimon at her side. She took out white bandages from her pocket and rushed over. "Hold them still." She bandaged their head skillfully. Once she was done, I laid Y/n's head down gently and my eyes remained glued onto Y/n.

"Is Y/n going to be ok?" Paimon voiced my thoughts.

"Judging by the blood flow, they'll be fine." From the corner of my eye, I see Lumine turn to face me coldly. "Someone hit their head and they fell. Am I right?"

"It was a Fatui agent. They were attacked from behind. They were told to stay in the house but they didn't."  I curled my fists trying to compose myself. "Heh. All I ever bring is pain to those around me." I peeled my gaze away from Y/n and looked down. Lumine placed her hands on my fists.

"Wanderer... what exactly happened?" Before I knew what I was doing, I found myself telling her every detail from my perspective.

"And so now we're here. And I will give myself in after they wake up."

"Wanderer, don't-"

"Don't you get!?" I stood up in frustration. "They will die if I stay! And I will not allow another to die because of me!"

"Hear me out. You have 7 days. We could-"

"There are eyes everywhere, Lumine. Someone might be monitoring us this very moment."

"Ok. I'm sorry for pushing you. I just want you to be safe."

"Safe? It's The Doctor, he wants to recreate his segments using the wood that I'm made of. It's better for everyone if I just perish."

"Did you ever ask Y/n what they think? Do you think they'll appreciate another person in their life perishing?" She was right, I knew it. Y/n heard that their sister died.

"Knowing The Doctor, he would make me suffer and wouldn't let me die." I took off my vision. "Lumine, keep this. If the vision dies, you know what it means. If not, I'll be back for it. Take care of them." I forced the vision into her hands.

"Wanderer!"

"I'm not going to him. I want to try it one more time.. If they forget... Do not speak my name. Make me remember if I forget too." I dashed out and towards the Sanctuary of Surasthana.

"Paimon stay here! Wanderer!" I heard Lumine run after me.

"Quit following, Lumine!" She didn't stop, and neither did I. When we reached the platform before the Sanctuary of Surasthana, the guards there stopped us.

"Halt! Leave you two. The God of Wisdom is busy."

"Wanderer, even if you did succeed. History doesn't change. And you can't remove yourself."

"How would you know?"

"I've seen it happen. But I will not disclose who."

"Heh, but at least Dottore will not get to use me." Before Lumine could say more, the doors opened and revealed Nahida's figure.

"Wanderer? Lumine? Come in." At her words, the guards moved aside and we both entered. "What's going on? I heard you two arguing out there. What's this about The Doctor using you?" Lumine looked over to me insisting I explain myself.