Chapter 32

A tear fell and I wiped it biting my lip as Prod hugged me warmly. A sharp pain suddenly shot threw my head like a bullet causing me to clutch onto Prod pretty tightly. I looked down seeing my vision blur unconsciously for a moment.

"Celina are you okay?!"Prod managed as I looked up. 

"Am I hurting you?"I asked regaining my vision. He nodded as I let go seeing relief in his face. 

"What just happened?"he asked hinting a panic in his voice.

"I don't know I felt a really bad pain in my head, and I couldn't really see anything."I sighed touching my forehead.

"I'm telling Prince."

"Wait what?! No, you can't!"I angered seeing him back up a bit afraid of me.

"What Prodigy?!"I crossed my arms feeling more and more angry all of a sudden.

"Your-r um..eyes."he stuttered taking a few more steps back. I looked down at a puddle seeing yellow shades of color form around my iris making my eye color golden.

What's happening to me?! Is this suppose to happen!

I then remembered......my father, his present.

I was born to die, I have a gift to change the world for evil. Whether I suffer from my changes, I shall become something I'm not. Whether man takes me slightly,or threatens me at my will. I shall obey and take control as empress.

I'm stronger than I think, but I won't let this happen whether "she" or my father likes it or not. This isn't me and I can't let it control over me, whatever this is.

"Prod do something?!"I cried feeling mixed emotions come over me. Prod seemed in shock, standing completely still, afraid as much as I was.

"Hey guys-" Ray started before flying into a tree. He scared me just walking up like that! I looked down at my hands knowing I had something to do with this...

.....

It's been a long week without my love and I'm have a feeling somethings not right. My mother called giving me a rundown on where father could be, but she's out looking as well. Clover and I have crossed the states just to get to New Jersey, well the University of where it all started. I have to find out what Alexa meant by tasting my loves blood.....Why would that have to do with anything? I could easily kill her or have myself killed from Celine.Why does she want Celina to be her queen? I've never been so confused in my life. I need answers, not questions!Our lives depend on it. I love her even if my living death shall despair us apart. She's my soul........my forever.

"This isn't adding up? You said the 45th block on the left corner." Clover pointed while trying to find what were looking for, answers. 

"It has to be here, this is where I died." I shrugged not remembering a got-damn thing. Most vamps remember their human life or how they became of,but I didn't. I didn't remember my family, or how I was bitten, by who, not even much of Alexa but that memory of her reputation. I have to admit I wish I did, just to remember how I was like as a human or with her. The only thing I remember was me leaving and me walking into this tunnel I'm in now, everything turning black.

Alexa died saving me from Celine... and I always thought she was just my bitter-ex friend. She was my warning that I ignored countless times. Now, she was the only person who could have helped us more.

Aden.....

I turned aside to my father, smelling fresh rain about to drop.

"Son."he began as I rolled my eyes to Clover climbed down. I'm surprised he still claims me...

"I'm not here to argue with you about my actions or decisions lately, but you must listen if you want answers."he directed. I sighed as it began to rain heavy.

"Your right you did die here, but what you are looking for is right above you."he turned about to leave before looking back in his grey suit."I can not give you any more, it's not safe to, but I'll be home in a few short weeks. Tell your mother everything's fine, nothing you should worry for. "he assured as I almost believed him. Nothing in our world is ever fine or nothing we should worry about. Celine's coming for Celina and she's going to kill me, if she can. He looked back one last time before disappearing in the rain.

"Hey, help me up."Clover insisted as I snapped out of my thought. I tossed her in the air catching her feet with one hand. She moved to each brick above us trying to find a loss one.

"Move a little to the right."she asked stand completely still for the moment. She tried moving each brick, not being successfully. I sighed until a brick dropped from above with Clover holding a decayed wooden box it seemed. I tossed her up again catching her in a cradled position, before she was came to her feet. She handed me the box as I dusted off the top spotting a lock, I broke it off immediately, crushing it to ash. I opened it slowly to the smell of dead roses. There were a bunch of notes written in a small book, and a ruby red necklace that glowed strangely. 

My phone rang, with Prod calling.

"Yea?"I answered.

"Um....when are you coming back?"he gulped hinting fear.

"What happened!"I ordered.

"Nothing....just Celina's gon' mad!"he raved nervously as I rolled my eyes. How hard is it to babysit my girlfriend for a week.

"I'll be back by night, tomorrow. Don't tell her I'm here, she's not going to sleep, and I have a lot of reading to do so..."I sighed closing the box, putting it in my coat.

"Ok, but I've warned you Prince..."he said before hanging up.

What did he mean by that?

Seven Devils~Florence + The Machine

Vote

Comment

Follow