Chapter 18

I ended up sneaking away from that sappy "Notebook" movie with Randa after we went shopping for her halloween costume and dress for Laura's party. Apparently it's formal wear only, so yes I have to dress like "a freakin' gothic barbie", says Miranda. Aj was back from his friends house working on my nerves at first before going to bed because Jen made him via phone about an hour ago. Ha,Loser. I've never wanted to get to my room as quickly as ever. I wonder what happened at Roc's house, Jen seems calm which is of course odd. I have a feeling somethin' went down. I grinned, closing my eyes, and relaxing.....

A knock on my window knocked that out the park. I rolled off my bed walking to Prince in the dark.

"Do I really have to open it?"I smirked. 

"Yes."He chuckled climbing in. 

"I was just starting to relax."I huffed falling on to bed fixing my huge nightshirt. He was already laying down, smiling at me with his new eye color. 

"Like really do you just eat something abnormal for your eye color to change every time I see you?"I smiled giggling.

"Like a flamingo?"he questioned.

I laughed realizing how silly I sounded. He touched my cheek gently bringing my face to his.

"It changes because......theres something someones done that they can't explain, because it's not normal. It drives them crazy, and they can't do anything not even stay away, but that doesn't help because they-" 

I kissed him then pulled away looking in to his midnight eyes.

"I love you too."I smiled serenely. 

He sat up taking my hand with him. 

"I wanna be with you forever Celina..."

I sat up smiling.

Okay so yeah it may sound crazy and don't judge me, I fell in love with someone in less than three months buuuut when you spend everyday and almost every night with someone who's so perfect....and just for me. He's my first love, I wanna feel this feeling forever. I've never been so happy to share the same interests, loves and life views with just one person. I feel like I'm in heaven when I'm with him. Everything never seems real and I'm afraid one day it might all stop.

"Then bite me-"I tired to say before he cut me off chuckling with a passionate kiss. 

"Hahaha. I'm not doin' that."He said continuing our lingering kiss. 

"But I thought you loved me and I know the-"

"I know you know the rules and yes I do love you.... to death even."He smirked getting on top of me, kissing me down intensely. I pulled him closer after taking off his jacket. He wrapped his arm around my waist gently. His cold skin felt steaming against mine, like fire and ice sizzling with passion. I've never blushed for five minutes straight but all of this is a first.

"Your results were 74% unknown and 26% human."He said through our make out session, sticking a rose above my ear as I breathed heavily realizing what he said.

"Wait what? How's that even..."I sat up breathless but he shhed me back down. He avoided the topic for the rest of the time he stayed. The Notebook was over and Jen was back from "Mr.Nez" house pissed off about some "gorgeous goddess" named Clover?

"We will talk about this later my love.........my bounty is as boundless as the sea,my love as deep..."

"The more I give thee. The more I have..."I whispered.

"For both are infinite."We both whispered embraced by my window. I blushed thinking of us as Romeo and Juliet as he kissed me one last time before splashing in to snow. I stared lovingly out my window on this cold night at a vampire who loves me to death...

     The next day after school I chilled in my room the whole time on the phone with Roc. Jen was workin' on the town October festival which was in a week on Halloween, it falls on a Thursday this year but the town is treating it like a Friday. Prince still won't tell me how I'm genetically not human, it has me think of what if my brother bore the same genetics. I can't trust Jen, and my father isn't alive to tell the tale, but I'm going to find out no matter what.
Well besides that news, the word around the town is Mr.Nez's keeping his niece, maid (which was very stereotypical because she's a woman) or whatever at his place. They say she's a slut or dresses pretty revealing but who are they to judge. I'm sure she's probably a nice girl with great taste in clothing options, why do people have such a problem with a woman wanting to be sexy especially for a apparently "slim-thick" young lady?? It's our bodies, and our choices though it doesn't feel that way but maybe in a few years things will change and it'll be acceptable to twerk on social media without getting blocked. I mean the elderly holler about us wearing skinny jeans, like get over it you're dying soon anyways.

"I know he's not cheating but Jens really thinkin' the obvious here Ro."I whispered hoping Miranda might not hear me while doing her homework in her room. My door was cracked open just in case something happened and I could ease drop undetected.

Roc chuckled on the other end.

"Trust me he wouldn't go out with a nineteen year old."

I laughed sketching a wolf for art class, Ray needs it and he's payin' me sixty bucks so sure I'm doin' it.

"So she's Nineteen?" 

"Yeah, her names Clover, she's really familiar to me but I cannot remember where. Anyways I'm suppose to stay away from her when he's out....".

"That sounds strange or contagious."I giggled.

"Yeah he's at work, but I have no clue where she is actually..."

I heard the doorbell ring, so I opened my door to go get it.

"Hold on my doorbells ringin', I hope it's those new wireless earphones I bought a few days ago." I held the phone to my ear, opening the door slowly to a petite, curvy and developed girl with wild brown hair, big brown eyes and red lipstick that flatters her well. She dressed in a cream sweater dress with really long brown boots.

"Um hi..."I swallowed slightly intimidated by her everything, I just stood there frozen.

"You must be Celina."She smirked circling around me carefully. Moving around me gracefully never taking her eyes off of mine. It is weird I didn't want to stop watching her every move. Was she radiating glitter off her skin, what the??

"I'm Clover." She smirked holding out her hand in front of me as I shook it while she passed me going inside.

"Well I-I think I found her..." I nervously answered to Roc on the phone.

Woodz ~ Different