Chapter 16

I came to my usual thinking spot where I write most of my poetry and where I brought Celina once. The sun was rising over the tree tops causing a bright deep orange shadow. It some how reminded me of her and how I feel....

My soul is dark

My heart was cold

But your the sunshine,

I wanted to hold

Your smile was bright

Your heart was gold

You accept me

Even when I was harsh and bold

To my fates cruel demise

I was at last the one who brought tears to my beloveds eyes

I had to make it right

To take her in my arms

And never let go

But my soul was harsh

And my heart was cold...

......

Even if we don't have school because its almost below zero something, Prince told me not to go anywhere. Not even to Roc's house but I'm bored and I really haven't hung with him in awhile. It was a little dark, cold, and a hell of a walk but I like the alone time. It was morning and Miranda was probably waking up hours from now. When Roc comes over to work for Jen, Randa gets over the amount of crazy and flirts her ass off. He's not interested, I hope.

I continued walking in the forest but a low growl stopped me.
If I run,I'm dead.
If I stay here like a dummy,I'm dead.
It got closer as I just stayed there watching a white furred wolf approach me. It was beautiful but dangerous at the same time. It stopped growling, sniffing around me. I couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl but it had the most gorgeous eyes I'd ever seen on an animal, so precious but wild. It snorted, looking at me once then ran away swishing past me in snow. I've never had that happen before...

I continued to Rocs replaying what I've just scene.

I swear it was awkward like we just meet. Well his rooms the same, I guess?

"So how's your cousin?"he asked.

"Good. How's your......gun?"I joked as he chuckled.

"Good."

It was quiet like before now, I had to say something.

"Look I'm sorry we haven't hung out lately but-"

"It's ok, Celina I've been really busy with school and with.......your mom."

The doorbell rung catching our attention. The front door opened and he pointed his thumb to the hallway slowly walking out with me behind him. Luckily I didn't trip on my shoe when we got to the corner but I felt like a little kid eavesdropping. His dad was at the door talking to someone girl or woman.I couldn't really see her face but she has really big curly hair.

"It's still winter shouldn't you be here in the Spring?"Mr.Nez whispered to her.

"Look I'm ready when I'm ready, and now I'm ready!"

"Ugh, can't you wait?!"

"What do you mean wait?!I've been like this for three weeks now! What happened? Whats wrong with him!?"

"He hasn't changed yet and lower your voice-"

"But he's 17?!What f*ckin' 17 year old hasn't-Uggh!"She whispered angrily.

"What are they talkin' about?"I asked as he shhed me listening.

"Look maybe I should do somethin'."she offered.

"Like what."He chuckled as Roc got closer.

"Move in."

"I don't think so. I haven't told him anything and I'm not sure how to tell him about you."

"So? Him reaching manhood and me getting over my heat, it's a good thing for all three of us?"

"He's not ready."

"He's a teenage boy, course he's ready."

Rocs Dad sighed rubbing his temple.

"We'll talk about this another time."

"But-"

"He's not ready..... I'll figure it out okay."

"Then what the hell am I suppose to do? Lurk around for the next however long!"

"Look I'll figure something out, just take my card and go. He might hear us." He ordered looking back but we both hid still behind the wall by his bedroom door.

Roc grabbed my hand going back to his room closing the door quietly.

"What was that about?"I whispered.

"I don't know but he's been on the phone all week with her. I don't think he's cheatin' on Jen-"

I personally really don't care...

"Um have you meet her?"

"No but it's like their planning something I don't know about."

"Maybe it's not the right time to tell you or find out?"

"Maybe but-"

Some dumb boy band song came on my phone reminding me never to hand my cousin my phone ever again. I looked down at Miranda calling.

"Ugh, hold on a minute."I frowned as he laughed.

"Yes?"

"Where are you?!"she questioned.

"At a place."

"Well Jens pickin' you up before she goes over to her boyfriends!"

"Ugh they're just friends! And I'm already over here!"

"Ok but lose the attitude boo boo!"

I hung up a little annoyed.

"New ringtone I see?"Roc laughed.

"Miranda put it as her ring tone on my phone."

"Lucky."He smiled.

"Don't hate."I teased as he laughed.

"Why would I hate, those like amateurs could never be as poppin as me?"

You can thank my trusty friend Jordan B. aka JB for the awesomist poem she wrote.

VOTE<3

FOllOW ME<I always follow back

Comment<I really wanna know what you think;)

Keep reading......it's getting better!