Chapter 14

"Heey, Lacey and Macey."I grinned hugging them both."I missed y'all at school today?"

"Oh, someone decided its best to work early."Lacey mumbled glancing back at Aden.

"But we kinda gotta confession." Macey grinned anxious to tell going inside the small wooden shack.

There was a round wooden table with four matching chairs in the center of it all. Shelves and cabinets were everywhere, filled with glass antic jars and huge dusty books. I sat down with Prince holding my hand unsure of why we're here to begin with. I don't know why I feel nervous all of a sudden or maybe anxious awaiting something major.

I tapped my foot in suspense.

"Tea?"Macey chimed as they both were working on something by a stove with a thick black pot brewing.

"I'm good Macey."

"Ok but first you should sit down before-"

"She is already sitting dumb dumb?!"Lacey snapped as they both started arguing not really catching my attention as much like Prince chuckling at the both of them. I was too busy reading the names of the jars across from me.

"Snakes breath? Ravens blood? Deadly Nightshade ? Werewolves hair?"

I think I might be sick🤢

"Ok, I know vampires exist but do witches do as well?" I asked jokingly.

Prince nodded as they finally stopped.

"Theewww! I'm glad I didn't have to say it!"Lacey hit her sisters arm frowning with a warning look before she turned to me.

Okay speechless is what I'm feeling right now. I closed my mouth filling my mind up to even more questions.

"Well I see she's taking it well, I guess we're sorry we couldn't tell you sooner."They both shrugged going back to mixing a bunch of things at top speed.

"I mean you would think the dreams would have helped but NOOOO....You dream about him."Macey smirked.

"Wait? H-How do you know about?-" I blushed.

"I charmed your necklace while you weren't looking."Lacey smiled.

"Oh..."I silently freaked out wondering what else they've been monitoring me about.

"But are my dreams.......normal? They can't happen right?" I asked noticing a lot lately, there's something chasing me and it's dark and unable to figure out. I don't want any of what I've been dreaming to actually happen it's disturbing most of all.

"Yeah in a way, but they can only happen if you choose...."Lacey shrugged.

"Which we all don't want so that's why your here!" Macey gave an uneasy smile.

"But if we know what's in your future, we should look at the pass."Lacey smiled giving me a creepy feeling about what's happening next.

"Oh here's your tea." Macey smiled scooping up what was in the pot or should I say cauldron?

"Um why would the library have "my" past?"

"Everyone in town has copied documents on where they originated." Prince grinned at me searching in file cabinets while I sat at a table watching everyone.

I could easily get a paper cut apparently......don't worry I had a few choice words that were not very nice but they got the point.

"And since your mom has been here for a while, I'm sure there's a file around here."Prod smiled in between a bookshelf. I turned to the twins and Rays mom on the computer.