Chapter 38

I walked along the sidewalk of rain around school. Its been a pretty bad day for me and it just so happens to be the day of graduation morning. My apparently adopted brother, Marcus came down yesterday so proud I'm graduating. We hadn't spoke about the new found information Jennifer told me but I couldn't help but feel uneasy about so many secrets being unveiled. I sighed twirling my umbrella by the cafeteria door I followed Prodigy once at. I grinned at the memory feeling himself approach aside me.

"Hey..."he spoke softly as I turned towards him.

"Hi."

"I thought something might have happened....seeing I didn't see you get in order."he shrugged looking down.

"Oh."I whispered following him inside because it started thundering, rain even harder. I stopped smelling something mouth watering.

"Celina where are you going?"He asked as I ignored his question following the smell unable to think straight. My stomach growled like I haven't eattin' anything in days. I'm hungry all of a sudden and my throat is burning unintentionally which made me anxious but angry.

........

Oh shit!

I forgot there having the end of school Blood drive in the cafeteria. I didn't think it would bother her? She's still human, I think?

"Celina stop."I ordered as she turned back with her new golden eye color with a smirk. She continued as I went after her feeling my throat catch dry for a snack. I haven't said anything to Prince since what happened or much to Ray, but I really need their help. She's stronger and might slaughter everyone even if she's still human, again I think!

"Yo Celina, snap out of it!"Ray yelled helping me now, grabbing her other arm. She had a blank expression, trying to continue like someone was controlling her. We were both either yanking her away or trying to stop her from in front.

"Where's Prince?"I asked holding her back even harder, bruising her arm quickly.

"I don't know, something's up....it's not like him to miss our 300,348th graduation."He managed in a joking tone, knocking her on to the ground.

"Ad normalis..."

She stopped snapping out of her trance as we looked up to Lacey with her hand out in front of her, dressed in her red cap and gown as the rest of us.

"Come on its time to start walking."she said helping us up.

"What happened?"Celina asked touching her head confused.

"I'll explain it to you guys later just hurry up its time."she said before bring us back to the gym. To say she's really loves a challenge, she doesn't take not following order well.

"It could be because of the rain....hmmm."Ray observed as I chuckled walking behind them.

"Welcome!"Ms.Ella smiled at the podium in her bright yellow and pink polka dotted dress.

"My husband, Principal Stanley is out sick so I will be handing our your diplomas."she rejoiced. I sat by Ray noticing Prince's attendance.

I'm sorry...

He thought looking my way from the corner of his eye.

What's done is done, there's no looking back.....

I stayed straight ahead.

But I forgive you.

We both looked at each other amused with our friendship.