Epilogue

{BOOK l}

If we cease to believe in love,why would we want to live?

Dawn appeared in the distance as I sat there on his balcony waiting while writing. I haven't said anything to anyone ever since last night. I refuse to eat or even sleep if I don't see him. I'm not even worried about Celine. She ran off before Mr.Rossi could execute her himself. He's been on our side all along, he just kept his thoughts from everyone. The strong scent of a wolf entered downstairs. I can't believe he finally turned, and Clover.....She started planning her wedding today. Well rituals, I'm confused on how they both work as wolves, but at least I think I've transformed fully. Besides my speed and me controlling objects at my will I'm normal......

"Hey again..."Prod grinned disturbing my look-out outside. I never really noticed it, but I wish I was alone again.

"Laura's not doin' so well I guess you could say, your moms on the way over...., but we can still talk if you want?"he offered always hopeful.

Hope, I hope I see his face or get to feel his hands just one last time....

I shook my head continuing my look-out.

"Ok....well Mrs.R made you your favorite..."

I gave a sharp annoyed look causing him to back away in surrender. I don't mean to be mean...it's just I wanna know if he's alive or if he's trying to get to me as fast as possible. I need him more than anything. We've been through a lot since I came to live with Jen. A lot that seems like forever and he's the main thing I can't be without...

Um can I talk to you.

I turned around confused at the thought of a familiar voice.

"Laura..."I trailed shockingly at her new transformation. Her long light brown like hair was now a red, her eye lashes grew longer complementing her pale cheeks and greener eyes. She even grew out of her B cup too.

"Yeah, I know I'm one of them."she teared breaking down. I quickly walked over comforting her in a hug.

"It'll be okay, trust me."I whispered hardly having a voice.

"What about my dad? Their talking about faking my death Ce, a funereal, a death certificate, that would kill him. You don't know my family history Celina."

"Does he know you've become this?"I asked walking over to the stone railing looking over the blooming roses. She hung her head low wiping the blood off her cheeks, before staring back at me.

"No.....He's a vampire hunter like my grandfather and so on and so forth. W could his only daughter be a vampire."she agonized. "From when I was little I was taught to hate and distrust vampires! My best friends are witches, you're turning into whatever you are, and I'm stuck like this for an eternity! What the hell am I suppose to do!"

"Calm down, I'm sure we have other options....."I trailed smelling my moms honeydew hair from the bottom of the stairs. I opened my mouth to say something but Laura was gone. I hate that her becoming like them was the only way to save her. I didn't know her dad could potentially want to hunt or kill her. I feel for her first months to be her worst but maybe she'll overcome it.

I turned to Jen with a small glass in her right hand. She has bags under her eyes and looks like she hasn't slept in days. I ran up to hug her tightly as she patted my hair with her free hand. Tears were streaming suddenly and I'm pretty sure I'm ruining her silky white blouse.

"I'm just glad your alive."She breathed as I managed to wipe my face.

"Same for me. I thought she might have..."