Chapter 8

I was holding hands on the beach with Roc. He smiled down at me spinning me around to the darkness of night. I tripped falling on my butt in the sand looking up to Aden. He reached out his hand, which I took without hesitation. He smiled giving me a velvety red rose. I looked back to Roc standing there with a wild-eyed figure caressed in his arms. I couldn't see their face but only there eyes but it was too dark. Aden wrapped his arms around me as I rested my head on his chest. I strangely felt safe but confused as I stiffed the rose. He kissed my forehead gently as two figures in the forest appeared. Eyes glowing a silvery violet, came closer. I tried stepping away but Aden held me in place as two similar faces came in to the light with a smile. Aden let go as I ran to hug them. It was like they were both far away every time I came close. I looked behind me at Aden vanishing,eyes a deep blood red. I was scared now, something angry and beastly was chasing me. I turned back to in front of me at Ray and Prodigy pulling me away in the forest.......

"Wake up sweetie your goin' to school today."Jen grinned kissing my forehead.

I yawned stretching out in bed.

It's been a little less than two weeks and I have to go to school before the town finds my absents strange. It's been snowing outside this whole time. A beautiful white powder sprinkling over the backyard. I took a picture and placed it in one of my poetry books. I flipped on a couple of pages reminiscing on what I wrote lately.

Hmm,that's weird....one of my pictures is missing.

Doesn't matter I gotta go.

I choose a grey long shelves shirt, burgundy corduroy skirt, black stockings, my black beanie, and black suede boots with no heel, of course. I took out my curlers I put in my hair last night before bed and put a little eyeliner on with a cherry favored lip gloss I found in one of my pockets on the skirt.

"If the snow gets bad, you might be coming home early. Don't worry I'll be here all day."She smiled handing us both breakfast.

"Ok then."I said rolling my eyes to the door.

"Be careful, it's snowing!"She yelled while Aj followed closin' the front door behind him. I hopped in the drivers side turning on the car while Aj got in the passenger side throwing his backpack in first.

"So what do you think about Jen datin' Mr.Nez?"I said sounding a little disgusted because why would you want to hook your daughter up with a guy whose dad your dating?! Well maybe it wasn't hooking up....but he's so hot!

"I'm cool."

I stopped the car.

"The f*ck do you mean your cool! He could be our step dad!"

"That way Roc could be my bro!"

I continued driving into the schools parking lot.

"But what if I like Roc!'

"Then oh well sis."He hopped out running to Randy before I could grab him. That meant Ray, Prodigy, and Aden are here. I sighed getting out of the car to snow everywhere so for once I was careful. I locked the car while walking inside. It was toasty warm, which was good because I was freezing every where. I waved to Miss.Ella and headed off to class like normal. Not wanting to go in thinking about what I heard the day I got that concussion.

"Ahh Celina, nice having you back with us."Mr.Roberts grinned walking pass me.

Remember,don't think anything.

I sighed walking to my seat.

"Hi."I said plainly,trying to concentrate on thinking of things.

"Hey?"he looked shocked I even showed up.