2.

Jeongguk cursed when he heard his bell ringing. He was busy setting up his devices that were needed for his personal mission. He hated to be interrupted.

With a poker-face, he opened his door, ready to yell at the person who dared to disturb him.

However his breath hitched the moment he layed eyes on the boy standing in front of him, looking oh so effortlessly gorgeous. Jeongguk's eyes almost, almost, widened but he managed to control himself.

Even though he knew damn well that his angel was living just a wall away from him, seeing him so close and interacting with him felt surreal to the raven. He missed him so much! His heart was jumping in happiness, the heavy feeling on his chest, which has been present even since the beautiful boy left him, suddenly disappeared. He felt content and he felt his eyes watering, but he quickly bit his tears back.

"Ehm, h-hi?"

The raven couldn't believe it. His petal, his Taehyung was here, he just needed to stretch his arm and he could have touched him-, he did not though. He knew he was not in the position to do that. He listened to the boy's rushed rant and he smirked. The brunette had no idea what was coming for him.

"Hi... Taehyung. I'm Jeongguk. Nice to meet you", he said in a low voice, the smirk still on his lips. He gulped down the chuckle that wanted to come out when he saw the beauty blushing and looking down in nervousness. He looked so pure, so... fragile.

"Would you like to come inside? We can share the brownies, I would hate to eat them knowing that you thought they were for you" he offered in his deep, velvety voice. He didn't lie, he truly felt bad. He couldn't stand his angel being sad or unhappy.

Taehyung widened his eyes. He didn't know what to answer. He definitely didn't want to go inside, and he definitely didn't want to keep talking with the scary male. He wanted to go home, to be with his brother. He felt his breath hitching, it was getting hard for him to breathe.

"O-oh no t-thank you, my brother m-must be w-waiting for me", he hesitatingly smiled while looking up, his eyes finally meeting with the man's. Those black eyes looked oddly familiar to him, but he couldn't remember from where. He decided to ignore it, his anxiety must be the reason he was imagining things.

"Please, I insist. We can inform Seokjin", the man was still smirking. Taehyung didn't understand why he was so adamant on convincing him to stay. It was strange.

"How do you know my brother's name?" the beauty asked suspiciously. He never mentioned Jin's name, he only referred to him as his brother. How did the man know that he was Seokjin's brother? The oldest only mentioned that he exchanged a few words with the scary male, and Tae was sure he didn't specifically point out that his baby brother will visit him with freshly baked brownies.

The smirk dropped from Jeongguk's face. He was impressed to say the least, he didn't expect Taehyung to be this detaily.

"Seokjin is the only person I've met here, I'm not even sure if others know someone moved in or not", the raven laughed, sounding genuine. He wasn't though. "So I just guessed that the brother you are talking about must be Seokjin. I'm sorry if it sounded weird", he scratched the back of his head. He knew Taehyung would beileve everything, after all Jeongguk was a master of manipulation.

"O-oh! I'm really s-sorry!" the younger exclaimed, feeling embarassed. To hell with his ridiculous issues! He can't even make new acquaintances without doubting their image. He felt so bad.

"It's okay, really. You can make it up to me, with sharing the brownies with me", Jeongguk smiled, a real smile, while looking at him with fond eyes.

Tae sighed and nodded. That's the least, after accusing the older so rudely. And what could go wrong? The man didn't look threatening after Tae saw his genuine smile and soft eyes. His demeanor wasn't scary, just the way he looked. The brunette felt even worse, how could he judge someone so quickly? That is not how he was raised.

Jeongguk stepped aside, giving Tae space to go inside.

He closed the door and his eyes darkened.

"My sweet darling, you are so naive"