8.

Taehyung was loving the movie. He wheezed at the jokes, simped for Loki and Valkyre and he wouldn't admit out loud but he also admired Hela all because she was played by the goddess Cate Blanchett. He's been dying to watch Ragnarök so he payed all his attention to the screen.

Which a certain someone lowkey didn't tolerate.

Jeongguk was angry. It was as if Taehyung completely forgot his companion. That he was sitting next to him. His hand still resting on the boy's thigh, but the latter couldn't care less, being too invested in the adventures of Thor.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes. He's been rolling his eyes ever since the film started. If he knew that it would take away his angel's whole attention, he wouldn't have downloaded it. But at the same time, he was glad he did only because of Taehyung's angelic giggles and constant smile.

Nah, screw that and screw Thor.

"Darling.." he called the brunette, he had to. His patience was starting to evaporate.

Taehyung, oblivious to everything, didn't even avert his eyes from the screen and just hummed.

A freaking hm.

"I hate to disappoint you, but I fear I am not quite enjoying this movie.." despite loving Marvel movies, Jeongguk's mind was somewhere far away from the MCU. Somewhere close. Really close.

Taehyung's finally, finally, looked at him and pouted. He felt bad, the film has been going on for more than an hour, and poor Jeongguk didn't even enjoy it. He fought down his couriosity for the ending, grabbed the remote and pressed stop.

"Gukkie, you could have told me from the beginning.. I don't mind watching it another time."

The raven smiled and squeezed the brunette's thigh, who's breath hitched at the action. The veiny, tattood, rough hand was... well a sight to see. And all that on his thigh.

"You were so excited, I didn't want to ruin it. But I couldn't take it any longer, I am so sorry angel, I promise I will make it up to you somehow."

The nickname unknowingly slipped out of Jeongguk's mouth, and he didn't even seem to realize it until he noticed Taehyung's sudden change of behaviour.

The boy was frozen, looking at him with wide, scared eyes. His breathing started to get quick and unsteady, his hands started to shake.

The raven panicked, he had no idea what was wrong. Seeing that expression on Taehyung, once again because of himself, felt like a slap to his face. Why can't he do good?

"Tae! What's wrong baby, what happened?"

Jeongguk scooted closer to the younger, letting go of his thigh and pulling him onto his lap. The brunette was now straddling him, while he caressed his waist and his sides.

"Darling, come on talk to me please. Did I say something wrong?" he practically begged for answers, he couldn't even imagine what was the pr-

Wait.

Shit.

I called him angel again for fucks sake.

The little one was now sobbing, his face hiding in Jeongguk's neck, his fists clutching the latter's cloth.

He hates his ptsd.

"T-tae, sshhh I'm here, okay baby? You're okay, everything is fine." he couldn't let the boy know that he knew what's wrong. That would expose him, and he will never let that happen.

"G-g-gukkie" the small voice broke Jeongguk's heart into millions of tiny pieces. He did this. He is the reason Taehyung's gets a panic attack for something as small as a word.

"Talk to me baby, please say something" the brunette didn't know what to say, he didn't want to tell the older about his past, about his issues, about him. It was a way too sensitive topic.

"C-can't-t" the boy was now hyperventilating, his panic attack on another level, as he felt the familiar feeling of being terrified for his life. He felt like he will die any minute, like the world slipped out under his feet, like he didn't control himself anymore.

Until he felt a soft, sweet pair of lips on his own.