16.

"I love you too, so much"

All it took were these words to make Jeongguk cry like never before. He was holding Taehyung in a way that made the brunette feel butterflies in his tummy. Jeongguk's hold was strong, dominating yet so precious. He felt like he was made out of glass, by the way the raven was handling him like the most delicate thing to ever exist.

Taehyung laughed through his tears, a bit confused why his confession made Jeongguk so emotional, but he hugged him tight nevertheless.

"You have no idea what this means to me Taehyung" the boy heard his now boyfriend mumble. "You just made me the happiest I have ever been"

Even though the younger was confused by the intensity of Jeongguk's emotions, he just smiled and continued to hug his boyfriend close.

Jeongguk on other hand was having a breakdown, he still couldn't completely process what just happened. Taehyung loves him back. Taehyung wants to be with him.

Taehyung loves him.

He didn't exactly know how to act. He's been dreaming of this moment ever since he laid eyes on Taehyung. Having the younger love him back felt unbelievable yet euphoric.

He pulled back from the boy's neck to see his beautiful face. Taehyung was smiling at him with this shining eyes and Jeongguk swore he has never seen anything so stunning. He kissed those cherry lips like they were the only thing keeping him alive. With such passion and intensity, that the owner of said lips could barely keep up.

The couple was shamelessly making out on the floor, Taehyung straddling Jeongguk's hips, hands in the raven's hair while the latter was roaming his palms all over the brunette's body.

All over. Caressing his thighs, his back, his arms. Grabbing his throat gently, not letting him move away. Jeongguk let the hungry beast in him free a bit. Let him take over to show Taehyung the sensuality he was.

And Taehyung wasn't complaining. He loved every second of their kiss, loved the older's hands on him, loved that he actually wanted this.

He smiled when Jeongguk grabbed his neck. The man didn't apply any pressure, just held him and Taehyung felt so safe.

Jeongguk's hands slowly found their way onto Taehyung's ass. He grabbed a handful and attached his lips to Taehyung's neck. The younger was lost in pleasure, loving how Jeongguk was squeezing him, loving the neck kisses.

When he felt the man sucking on his neck, he couldn't hold it back anymore and his previous whimpers turned into moans. Loud and very sinful moans.

Jeongguk chuckled lowly onto his skin, sending goosebumps through his entire body.

The raven suddenly grabbed both his asscheeks and stood up with the brunette. Making their way to the bedroom.

Jeongguk layed Taehyung down and kissed him again, this time slowly and sensually. One of his hands next to the boy's head, the other slowly crawling under the boy's shirt. When Jeongguk felt the soft skin of his beloved, he hummed saitisfied. He wanted to explore the boy's entire body, know every single detail about it and own it.

On the other hand, Taehyung was growing nervous. He enjoyed what they were doing earlier, he loved when the older kissed him. But right now, things were very much turning into a direction he was absolutely not ready for. He didn't know how to vocalize his thoughts and Jeongguk was too lost in pleasure and lust to notice his nervous state.

The moment Jeongguk's hand went under his pants, he grabbed the man's arm and started shaking his head.

"G-ggukie" he let out hesitantly and it was more than enough for Jeongguk to get the hint. He smiled sweetly at the brunette, cupped his cheeks and kissed him in a way that made Taehyung forget all the anxiety he felt seconds ago.

Jeongguk pulled back and kissed Taehyung's eyes, his cheeks and lastly his forehead. He layed down beside the boy, wrapped him in his arms and pulled him the closest possible.

The amount of butterflies Taehyung felt in his tummy was concerning, he was feeling so so emotional. The respect and love Jeongguk showed him with this simple gesture meant the world to the boy.

"Thank you" Taehyung whispered, playing with Jeongguk's fingers. The raven tightened his hold around him and groaned a bit.

"Do not thank me for the bare minimum Tae. It's the least, as anyone fucking should. Your comfort comes before anything darling and I am so thankful you feel safe enough with me to stop me when I overstep. Please always let me know your limits." the raven said sternly, his fear of making Tae uncomfortable being in the back of his mind.

Forcing himself on the younger was something he swore to never ever do again, no matter the circumstances, no matter what. He never went all the way, but he still made the boy do stuff and he loathes himself for it.

"I feel the safest with you Ggukie. You restored my faith in people and I am so grateful for you. I love you Jeongguk. So so much" said the younger and pecked the other's lips then hid his face into Jeongguk's neck.

The said male just smiled sadly at that. The guilt sitting on his chest suddenly felt way heavier. But the happiness in his heart was so loud, he couldn't focus on anything else.

He chose to ignore his sub-conscious once again and let himself bath in Taehyung's affection.

Knowing he didn't deserve any of it.