10.

Jeongguk was over the moon. After Taehyung oh so adorably confessed that he wants to get to know him better too, a shocked chuckle left his lips. He seriously couldn't believe it. He was begging with his everything that this was reality,- that he isn't just dreaming these beautiful moments with the brunette.

"Thank you Tae" he cried out. "Thank you so much" he pulled the younger closer and hid his face in the younger's neck while holding him by his waist in an almost bruising matter. As if he was terrified, even of the thought of Taehyung disappearing.

Taehyung on the other hand was flabbergasted. The way the raven held him so tightly, being so emotional just because he got a chance was unusual for Taehyung. Does he mean that much to Jeongguk?

"Gukkie, no need to thank me-" but he couldn't finish as the raven started tightening his grip even more. Now it was definitely hurting and it was definitely leaving a bruise.

"G-gukkie, it hurts"

It was as if acid was poured onto Jeongguk's skin as he immediately let go of Taehyung and flinched back. He was staring at the boy with worried, questioning eyes.

"The way you held my waist... it hurt" Taehyung pulled down the waistbend of his pants a bit to show the red skin where finger prints were slightly visible. The brunette wasn't angry or anything, in fact he smiled trying to reassure Jeongguk that it was okay. However, the little curve was wiped off his face when he saw the expression on the raven's face.

Jeongguk had his eyebrows furrowed, with a worried look in his eyes and his jaw tightened. He was examining the bruise he left, carefully caressing it.

"I am so sorry Tae. I didn't mean to" he was so angry at himself. Hurting Taehyung is something he never ever wants to do again but looks like he is just too tainted for someone as pure as the boy.

He leaned down, and planted a kiss on the brunette's waist. Taehyung, obviously, went red immediately and hid his face in Jeongguk's neck.

"What was that for?" he was desperatly trying to make the blush go away, but the hands that found themselves back again on his hips weren't helping.

"To ease your mind. And mine." Jeongguk had a wonderful way of words, Taehyung thought. 

"I'm okay though Gukkie, it's just a small bruise. I've had worse" smiled the boy sadly. 

The raven really really wanted to ask him about it. To ask him about his past, ask him why he had a panic attack but he didn't want to pressure the boy. And he had a selfish motive too. He wasn't sure whether he could handle the things Taehyung would share with him. His pain, his sorrow, his fear, his trauma. Jeongguk did not want to hear what Tae has to say about his kidnapping. He knew he was being selfish and a complete jerk, but he feared that if he ever heard the brunette's suffering from him, he would break down and beg for forgiveness. Therefore completely blowing his cover which would lead to losing his angel. Again.

And Jeongguk isn't planning to lose Tae. He won't let it happen.  If he has to build a relationship based on lies, than he will. If he has to eliminate people, he will. If he has to manipulate Taehyung, he will.

After all, the boy belonged to him.