12. (Flashback chapter)

Flashback (5 years ago)

The 16 years old boy was shivering. Not just from the immense cold but from the fear as well, that started to eat up his entire mind.

He lost track of time. He was able to count the days for the first week, but after that he just gave up. If he thought really hard, he would have guessed it might have been around 2,5 weeks since he was there. In the cold, dark and terrifying room of a lunatic who just called himself JK.

The room had a bed and a desk with a wood chair. No supplies for entertainment like books, magazines and absolutely no Tv or phone, obviously. Not even fucking crayons and sheets of paper. No windows, no pictures on the wall, just the sound of solitude. As if the main goal was to make the young boy go insane.

He also had no source of warmth. The room was cold that he had to cover himself from head to toe with the bedsheets. There was only one door, which was locked all the time and had at least 5 locks.

Taehyung heard the door unlocking and he immediately shut his eyes as tightly as he could. He did not want to communicate with him.

Footsteps were heard and the doorlock clicking again. Which means that he will stay long. Great.

"Angel"

That nickname sent shivers down Taehyung's spine. He hated it, despised it, it made him want to throw up.

"Angeeel"

And the voice that came along with it was even worse. It was annoying. The owner was wearing a mask that only showed his eyes. The most horrifying pair of eyes Taehyung has even encountered. His voice was irritating. It had these weird, somewhat like glitches sometimes. Almost as if it was modified, with the system occasionally lagging.

It probably is modified, thought Taehyung. As much as he loathed and feared him, Taehyung had to admit, the man was intelligent. He wouldn't commit such an amateour mistake as revealing his voice to his captive.

The footsteps reached the bed and Taehyung could sense that the man was right in front of him. He felt the breath on his face as he bent down.

"If you want to pretend to be asleep, at least don't clutch the sheets like that"

Taehyung groaned internally. Stupid idiot, he taught.

He slowly opened his eyes and was met with the familiar pair of dark eyes staring at him intensely.

"See, it wasn't hard at all, was it" the evil smile was evident in his voice. Despite the mask, Taehyung still knew he was smiling wickedly.

The man suddenly extended his hand to touch the boy's face, but Tae immediately flinched back and closed his eyes again tightly. He hated that filthy touch. It felt dirty, rough and degrading.

JK's eyes hardened as he grabbed Taehyung's hair and pulled his face closer to himself. He took a deep breath, inhaling the boy's sweet scent, that drove him crazy, and pulled on his locks again, painfully.

Taehyung hissed and whimpered, not being able to bare the pain.

"How many do I have to tell you angel. Do not disobey me. I refuse to tolerate it. Don't give me a reason to hurt you"

Oh, so it's my fault, rolled Taehyung his eyes internally. He was looking everywhere, but the man's eyes, which he knew was a wrong move, but he didn't have to courage to keep eye-contact.

"Taehyung"

The voice was stern and the boy knew he was in trouble by the fact that JK didn't call angel, as he always did.

"It's rude to not look people in the eye when they are talking to you, and also not responding to them. Do not make me teach you some manners"

Yeah, you know what else is rude? Kidnapping people, went on Taehyung in head.

"Sorry"

Said the boy in a small, hesitant voice.

(TW.: mention of non-consensual sexual stuff)

"I don't know angel. How about you do me another favour, like yesterday, to make me forgive you, hm"

Taehyung's blood ran cold and his eyes widened. No, not again please, he begged. But the man was just staring at him.

They stared at each other for a few more seconds, then the man stood up, letting go of his captive's hair. He took a step back and looked down at the terrified boy.

Then he slowly started to unbuckle his pants.