5.

( Na'vi is in bold when spoken)

Me and Jake were being dragged by the Na'vi warriors. At first, they had their grip tightly on my wound, causing me to cry out in pain.
Eventually, they adjusted their grip on my braid which I was okay with, I guess. They continued to drag us all the way into their home, Home tree. It was a beautiful, lush, tall tree. At this moment though, it was very hard to appreciate it.

I was tired and out of breath. Once we entered, Villagers gathered around to see us come in. They looked at us like we were animals. Technically, to them, we are. They stopped us in front of, what looks like, the chief or something.

"Father... I see you." Neytiri says respectfully.

"These creatures, why did you bring them here?" Eyutkan looks at his daughter.

"I was going to kill them but there was a sign from Eywa." Neytiri explains.

"I have said, no dream walker will come here." Eytukan states sternly.

"What's he saying?" Jake asks curiously.

"Their alien smell fills my nose." Eytukan's nose wrinkles up, causing laughter around the clan.

"My father is deciding whether to kill you two or not." She informs us, calmly.

"Your father." Jake mumbles, "It's nice to meet you, sir." Jake tries to walk forward but is quickly held back by the warriors and me.

"Are you stupid or are you stupid?" I look at Jake harshly as he looks to the side, embarrassed.

"Step back! I will look at these aliens." A Na'vi woman walks down the spiral branch.

"That is mother... She is Tsahik. The one who interprets the will of Eywa." Neytiri quietly informs us, as her mother circles us.

"Who's Eywa?" I quietly ask her. I feel her touch my tail causing me to jump slightly.

"What are you called," Mo'at asks us.

"I am (y/n) (y/l/n), and this is Jake Sully," I reply. She takes out a dagger quickly poking both of us and tasting our blood.

"Why did you come to us." She questions us loudly.

"We came to learn," Jake says back.

"We have tried to teach other Sky People. It is hard to fill a cup which is already full." Mo'at says softly.

"Our cups are empty, trust us." Jake looks at me causing me to give out a low chuckle.

"Just ask Dr. Augustine. We are no scientists." I inform her.

"What are you?" Mo'at looks at me puzzled.

"I'm a doctor," I tell her and then motion for Jake to go.

"I was a marine. A... Warrior of the Jarhead clan." Jake says hesitatingly. If all eyes weren't on us, I would have looked at him with the craziest look ever. But no, I must compose myself.

"A warrior! I could kill him easily!" Tsu'tey says confidently trying to come closer.

"No!" Eytukan quickly holds his hands up to stop him, "This is the first warrior and doctor dream walker we have seen. We need to learn more about them."

"My daughter... You will teach Jake Sully our way. To speak and walk as we do." Mo'at starts.

"Why me? That's not fair..." Neytiri was quickly stopped by her mother causing her to groan. From behind Mo'at, she could hear Tsu'tey laughing which gave her a wonderful idea.

"And Tsu'tey... you will teach (Y/N) (Y/L/N) our way. To speak and walk as we do." She turns around to look at his surprised expression, "Please, with all due respect-" Mo'at holds her hand up causing him to stop talking.

"It is decided. My daughter and Tsu'tey will teach you two our ways. Learn well, Jake Sully. (Y/N) (Y/L/N). Then we will see if your insanity can be cured." Mo'at tells us carefully.

Me and Jake just look at each other and nod. Not wanting to say the wrong thing. Tsu'tey and Neytiri come up to us.

"If you want to be one of the people, you have to look like them," Tsu'tey says in an annoyed tone causing Neytiri to nod.

"Please, follow me." Neytiri grabs my hand and leads me away from Jake and Tsu'tey.

"Stay here." Neytiri motions for me to stop and walks off somewhere. A few minutes pass and she is back with some clothes.

"Put these on." She hands me the close and points to some leaves to hide behind. I reluctantly grabbed the clothes and went behind the leaves and changed. I put everything on and walked back out to Neytiri.

"How do I look?" I ask her with a humorous tone. She smiles, "Like one of us." She notices the wound on my arm though.

"Are you injured?" She comes up to me and looks at it.

"It's nothing really. I don't even feel it any- Ow!" I rip my arm away as Neytiri had put pressure on it.

"Please, let me help you." Neytiri kindly offers and how can I decline that?

"Well, if you insist," I reply sheepishly. She walks off and comes back with this gel-looking substance and some bandages. She lightly puts the gel on my arm and then wraps it up in bandages.

"It should heal very soon," Neytiri informs me.

I look up at her and smile gently, "Thank you. I appreciate it." I pause and think for a second. "Why are you helping me, since you hate sky people?"

"Compared to Jake Sully, you have more common sense than he seems to have. Don't worry, I still have my guard up but you are more tolerable than him." She teases causing me to laugh, "If you don't mind me asking, what is your name?" I finish laughing.

"Neytiri." She replies.

"Neytiri... That's a very pretty name." I say with a smile on my face causing her to return the smile.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

After their dinner feast, Tsu'tey had to lead me to the hammocks where we will sleep. Luckily, it was right by Neytiri and Jake.

"Here." He points down to the hammocks and gets in with ease. I go over to a branch and let myself fall down slowly before plopping down completely.

"Thank you." I try to thank him only earning a grunt in response. I sigh and pull the hammock over me, seeing Tsu'tey had done it. I moved around trying to get comfortable. When I was eventually comfortable enough, I let myself drift off to sleep. I woke back up in my link pod and hear my voice being called.

"(y/n)? (y/n)? (y/n)? (y/n)?" Grace was waving a light across my vision. I adjust to what's happening and blink at the bright light.

"Come on back, kid,"  Grace says with a light laugh. I let out a shaky gasp.

"Is the Avatar safe?" Norm looks over Grace's shoulder to ask me.

"Yeah. and you won't guess where I'm at," I say with a big ass smirk on my face.