8.

(Na'vi will be in bold when spoken if anyone is confused, bold and slanted is not Na'vi, it is for dramatic purposes. Only the bold is Na'vi lol😛)

"Mate?" I look at Tsu'tey surprised. He bites his lip and takes a deep breath to calm himself.

"I was betrothed to Neytiri's older sister, Slywanin. Ever since the day she died, I told myself I would kill any sky people that came my way," Tsu'tey pauses and sighs, "But then I got assigned to you."

I stay silent for a moment taking in what he just told me in, "Do you think you could take me?"

"Where?"

"To the school?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I said no."

"Fine, I'll go myself." I get up and turn around when a pair of hands turn me around.

"You don't even know where it's at." Tsu'tey glares at me. I couldn't read his eyes like I normally could. I kind of felt bad for bringing up such old and painful memories but something inside me screamed I needed to go there.

"I bet you I could find it." I go to turn around again when he pulls me back.

"You would die out there alone."

"Probably, but I want to know what happened there so I'm going to figure it out , with or without you," I say harshly and turn around to walk down the tree. Once I reach the bottom and walk out I felt someone following me. I turn around to see Tsu'tey behind me. I eye him weirdly, "Why are you following me."

"I'm not letting you go alone." He says walking in front of me to lead the way. A smirk slowly plasters on my face as I realized I got what I wanted.

Too easy.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

We arrive at the school and I slowly walk in. I noticed the bullet holes as soon as we came up the building causing me to hold my breath. As we slowly walked in, I noticed everything trashed and blood stains on the ground. I realized Grace wasn't trying to hide what happened from me. I mean who wants to have to explain what happened here? I don't even need to know the full story to see the heartbreak this would have caused.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed empty darts on the ground.

"Tsu'tey?" He looks at me as I point down at the darts, "Why are these here?"

He sighs and walks over to me, " When the soldiers came in, they shot Willow with these."

3rd Person Flashback

Grace and Willow whip their heads toward the door as it was broken down. Solider flowed into the room shooting all the children. Screams of pain and fear are all that could be heard.

"Stop!" Willow yells running to help the Na'vi children, "Grace, get them out of here!" Grace escorted as many children out as she could. Willow picks up one injured child and tries to run toward the door before she gets shot with a dart. Grace turns around when she hears another thud on the ground.

Grace looks down at her close friend in horror as she lies there unconscious, "Willow!"

Flashback ends back to (y/n) POV

"How do you know it was her that they shot with these?" I question Tsu'tey as he sighed again.

"Because I was the child she was helping." He softly says as he looks at me.

I stay silent as Tsu'tey stares at me. I pick up the dart and studied it before throwing it on the ground causing it to shatter. Tsu'tey backs up, a little shaken by my actions. Out of the corner of my eye, I quickly noticed a picture on the ground. It wasn't just any picture, it was a picture of Willow, Grace, Neytiri, Slywanin, and Tsu'tey all in front of the school. I slowly pick up the picture and wipe off any dust or dirt on it. I bring my hand up to my face as I fully process that this is a picture of my sister.